Buffalo's Last Good Player Is Gone

AnythingChicago

So, where is Ryan Miller playing now?

Not that team from Buffalo. Read the whole thread, as they always tell me.

Oh dear.

He wasn't their last good player. I would put him in the category of "mediocre to slightly above average". He doesn't have breakaway speed and is very slow to read his blocking and hit the holes when they open. Seattle is getting a serviceable RB but by no means a gamebreaker. Not to mention his hit-and-run, drug and weapons charges. I really don't know why they don't use Leon Washington more often on offense. (career 4.7 YPC)

CJ Spiller, Lee Evans, Fred Jackson, Roscoe Parrish, Jairus Byrd, Leodis McKelvin, Brian Moorman. Those are the only good players the Bills have. They don't have a single "great" one.

I'm glad the Bills got something for him. Seeing that the Pats only got a 3rd for Moss, I'll take a 4th and a Conditional 5th/6th for Lynch any day. Glad we get to see more Spiller/Jackson now.

So, where is Ryan Miller playing now?

Not that team from Buffalo. Read the whole thread, as they always tell me.

It was a joke...

A play on the thread title and Buffalo teams...

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Lions/Receivers = Bills/Running Backs

I guess I can start to panic about the Packers season now. I can't think of anyone aside from Ted Thompson and his ridiculous phobia of any player he didn't draft who didn't want them to make a play for Marshawn.

heh, you know this as much as I do, Packers mgmt has more of a phobia of guys who tend to get themselves in trouble with the law. That's why I'm not expecting Johnny Jolly to ever wear a Packer uniform again, and that's why Marshawn Lynch won't be leapin in Lambeau. One thing's clear though, Jackson aint exactly gettin the job done.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'm starting to think this team wasn't just built to lose, it's built to leave.

You may be right, I think the NFL is just itching to have them play in Toronto.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm starting to think this team wasn't just built to lose, it's built to leave.

You may be right, I think the NFL is just itching to have them play in Toronto.

I don't know; hasn't there been a lack of people in the Rogers Centre when the Bills last played there? If that's right, then I might think that the Bills-to-LA scenario could once again move ahead of the Bills-to-Toronto scenario.

And if that does end up happening (reel-line-mint discussion notwithstanding), then the entire AFC could end up looking different, and also the NFC West.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

• 2 months later...

It truly was a spectacular run, especially because throughout the whole game, I was thinking how awful he looked and how I didn't miss him on the Bills one iota.

Shut me up good. He's still a tool though.

The Bills are stuck in limbo right now, they're not too bad, or too good. Maybe they should spend some money on what they really need and that's a scouting department.

And try to hold onto their RBs?

Fred Jackson and C.J. Spiller seem like serviceable runningbacks. The biggest problem I saw from them this year was their defense... their entire defense. Sure, Jairus Byrd isn't too bad or Paul Posluszny either, but even with the addition of Shawne Merriman (who is vastly overrated), I personally think it needs a major overhaul.

Archived