Nike Takes Over College Football

Bmac

For this little concept series, all college football teams will use Nike. Every team that currently uses a different sponsor will be converted to the Nike system.

Minnesota Golden Gophers

The outlines are consistent throughout the jerseys. There is a simple piping design on the sleeves ad pants. More gold is used, most notably on the collar and sleeve cuffs. An alternate white-out uniform is available along with the gold alternate.

gophersfbhome.png

gophersfbroad.png

gophersfbalt1.png

gophersfbalt2.png

I like the home, no complaints there. I also like the gold alt, as it could be paired with the gold pants to make them truly the "Golden Gophers" for a game.

What I love, however, is the white road jersey. Has to be one of the better whites I've seen on the boards. It's gorgeous, and I'm normally a color-jersey person. Also makes me wish the other two jerseys had the white in there for the same level of definition and crispness but I can see why that wouldn't work.

I don't see the need for the white-out uniform, if you want them to white-out just add a pair of white pants that match the gold pants, just white obviously and with triple piping "maroon-gold-maroon" to match the white jersey's numbers. They'd probably look good with the home and alt too.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

• 1 month later...

The number font I originally used is the closest I've got to OSU's current font.

Nebraska Cornhuskers

From the Big 12 to the Big 10, from Adidas to Nike. Nothing too different here, the sleeve stripes have been adjusted. The block N logo replaces the thin N. An all-white road alternate uniform is available. The throwback from last season becomes an alternate. This is similar to the concept I posted a few months ago, but different.

huskershome.png

huskersroad.png

huskersalt2.png

huskersalt1.png

Archived