Great Uniforms That Have Never Been "Thrownback" To...

dirwuf

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see the Nuggets bring these back for one game. They have these for sell in the team store, and most of he fans love them. I see tons of people at games, and even just around town with shirts that have the retro logo on it. I own two of the retro logo shirts, and a pair of the "Rainbbow" shorts. And if I had $150 to spend I would definitly get one of the jerseys.

350245_display_image.jpg?1289273083

jNTsTyQ.png

I would love to see the Nuggets bring these back for one game. They have these for sell in the team store, and most of he fans love them. I see tons of people at games, and even just around town with shirts that have the retro logo on it. I own two of the retro logo shirts, and a pair of the "Rainbbow" shorts. And if I had $150 to spend I would definitly get one of the jerseys.

350245_display_image.jpg?1289273083

The Nuggets wore these as Hardwood Classics the season before Melo joined the team.

A bit of a mystery why the Air Coryell uniforms get no love compared to the powder blues

FoutsSd.jpg

One: overshadowed by powder blues again, two: a bit awkward, seeing as they haven't played in KC for a while

LaceyKC.jpg

LSteelePort.jpg

another largely forgotten one

Lovechi.jpg

KellerInd.jpgBuseInd.jpg

and finally for now, I don't think they'll ever throw back to this one, seeing as it's not only overshadowed by, but based on what came before it

JMaloneWas.jpg

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I give this thread perfectly and exactly two pages before it degenerates into "post any old uniform you can find". (A piece of me thinks it won't even make it that far.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Other than the Diamondbacks' TATC (aka The Greatest Baseball Uniform of All Time):

milwaukee-bucks-jersey.jpg

ReggieMiller.jpg

72503394_display_image.jpg

rox.jpg

And with that, this thread has just jumped the shark.

Congratulations, guy.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

earthquake-300x300.jpg

Points for effort?

That wasn't even his best look:

SummerSlam_1990_-_Hulk_Hogan_Vs_Earthquake_01.jpg

Also, remember when Earthquake was one of the greatest video game characters of all time?

wrestlefest5.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived