Lebon's New Nike Logo

Sguse1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Penny logo was probably the second best athlete logo that I can think of, even if it is a little cartoony (but so were the Magic unis back then.)

Nothing should ever be compared to the Jumpman, as it (and the parent company's swoosh) are arguably the two best product logos in the history of marketing. Shaq's logo was OK, but too much of a rip off of the jumpman.

I like the new Lebron logo, and prefer logos that don't include the number, since nobody "owns" numbers anymore. I would prefer a logo that doesn't even have initials, but I'm not sure that there's any star big enough for that, even LeBron.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

New LeBron logo for me look like W letter and this W is from Wack word. I think better and easier thing is will be modify old L23 logo to LBJ logo like this new LJ logo :)

LBJ logo something like this:

lbjlogo.png

I agree with BringBackTheVet, Penny logo is one of the best athlete logo ever ;)

4r2eer.png

Cujo, where do you get your avatars from? I like them and love some Saints players like that.

If you make those avatars yourself, Cujo, you definitely should take requests if you have the time. They're consistently awesome.

I put 'em together myself. Someday maybe I'll do requests. Thanks.

6uXNWAo.png

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't like his old logo... there was just too much going on and you kind of had to look for a split second to see what everything was, but at least the overall shape was somewhat symmetrical. The new logo seems like they were running out of time and had to get SOMETHING on the new clothes because they were losing money. It just seems too long horizontally.

I don't know.

I expected more from Nike and LeBron. Couldn't they have done an LBJ but just L6J with a crown on top? I have a feeling this logo won't stick around long. They need to clean it up.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I still swear they stole my LB23 logo I made on cafepress a long time ago in Photo Impact.

Almost identical. Same font. Everything. Oh, they added a crown though.

Wanna show it?

Unfortunately I don't have it anymore and can't find it on cafepress. And back then it was just for spits and giggles, so I never really thought much of it.

Probably just coincidence, but it still stinks.

Surpised that Scottie Pippen's.... err, LeBron James' new logo hasnt been mentioned. I dont really think this an upgrade and his previous 'LBJ23' logo was far superior and more unique.

This logo retains the crown and above the his initials 'LJ', ultimately the logo forms something the Heat are not used to... a W.

peep the new logo here:Lebron's New Logo

Cleveland Cavaliers championships with LeBron: 0

Miami Heat championships without LeBron: 1

It's not much of a difference, but I think it's safe to say that Heat fans are fairly used to winning...and know what it feels like to win a title.

Time to stir the pot in...

Things we like to show people from Ohio:

LeBron-Heat.jpg

02renteria-marlins-popup.jpg

p1_smith.jpg

73779224.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA5483BFF4D9D76240CDF248145EAA332EE4645BB040B49C35B11

ohio-state-crying-man-500x333.jpg

shulaL3012_468x605.jpg

Was that mean? Absolutely. However, I'm sick and tired of Cleveland fans yelling at Heat fans, and making it sound like we don't know anything about sports. They act like the state of Florida doesn't know anything about sports compared to Cleveland or the state of Ohio. Trust me....Floridians know plenty. There may be a lot of fair weather fans in the Sunshine State, but there are those of us from there who do know what the taste of a championship and the bitterness of a loss is like. I'm sorry we ruined your basketball franchise, but in reality it's not our fault. LeBron did not want to come back, and if it wasn't to the Heat then he would have been a Knick, or a Bull, or who knows. The end.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Surpised that Scottie Pippen's.... err, LeBron James' new logo hasnt been mentioned. I dont really think this an upgrade and his previous 'LBJ23' logo was far superior and more unique.

This logo retains the crown and above the his initials 'LJ', ultimately the logo forms something the Heat are not used to... a W.

It's not much of a difference, but I think it's safe to say that Heat fans are fairly used to winning...and know what it feels like to win a title.

LeBron-Heat.jpg

p1_smith.jpg

73779224.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA5483BFF4D9D76240CDF248145EAA332EE4645BB040B49C35B11

shulaL3012_468x605.jpg

Was that mean? Absolutely. However, I'm sick and tired of Cleveland fans yelling at Heat fans, and making it sound like we don't know anything about sports. They act like the state of Florida doesn't know anything about sports compared to Cleveland or the state of Ohio. Trust me....Floridians know plenty. There may be a lot of fair weather fans in the Sunshine State, but there are those of us from there who do know what the taste of a championship and the bitterness of a loss is like. I'm sorry we ruined your basketball franchise, but in reality it's not our fault. LeBron did not want to come back, and if it wasn't to the Heat then he would have been a Knick, or a Bull, or who knows. The end.

HAHA dude chill out. No need to flip out just because 99% of the world hates the Heat.

redickwhyumad.jpg

Was that mean? Absolutely.

Not really, just kind of annoying.

I'm not gonna say that Florida has no good or knowledgeable fans, but Miami hasn't supported a 3 super-star team as much as Cleveland has supported the worst team in the league... And I mean, if you wanna go to the beach instead, whatever. But I think it's kind of odd for so many Floridians to talk :censored: when so many don't even care. I mean, if you're a real fan, whatever, you get the picture.

Reason Clevelanders can't go to the beach:

lighthouse.jpg

As for the logo, I think it's alright, just like the old one was alright. I always thought they should have focused on his initials and leave the number out. No matter what he does MJ will still be #23, so why did they eve make a logo for him with #23 in it?

LeBron-Heat.jpg

p1_smith.jpg

shulaL3012_468x605.jpg

No but for real the Heat have only bandwagon fans and the whats left of the Dolphins fans are old gesars spending their retirement outside of Miami. BTW, its very obvious you guys can't even support two baseball teams, let alone one, which won the World Series twice, yet still has NO fans. At least there's always hockey! LOL

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

I'm not gonna say that Florida has no good or knowledgeable fans, but Miami hasn't supported a 3 super-star team as much as Cleveland has supported the worst team in the league... And I mean, if you wanna go to the beach instead, whatever. But I think it's kind of odd for so many Floridians to talk :censored: when so many don't even care. I mean, if you're a real fan, whatever, you get the picture.

Well put.

Very good point, it really says something when you're average home attendance is 2nd in the league, compared to the Heat's 6th in the league.

As for the logo, I actually like it. It's pretty simple, and I think I like it more than the former.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

LeBron-Heat.jpg

p1_smith.jpg

73779224.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215BF3343C02EA5483BFF4D9D76240CDF248145EAA332EE4645BB040B49C35B11

shulaL3012_468x605.jpg

No but for real the Heat have only bandwagon fans and the whats left of the Dolphins fans are old gesars spending their retirement outside of Miami. BTW, its very obvious you guys can't even support two baseball teams, let alone one, which won the World Series twice, yet still has NO fans. At least there's always hockey! LOL

Yeah, we don't support our teams :rolleyes: . Have you ever visited? Most of the people hear don't go to games because they can't afford it, but they definatly do watch the news, watch on TV, read the papers and talk about it.

ignorance.jpg

And before you open your mouth again, I'm 23, a die hard fins fan since 1993, a die hard Marlins fan, a Panthers fan, and a passive Heat fan. Oh, and your hockey comment, not too bright. Most schools have a hockey team, and I've played for my schools down here in Miami the past 8 years (HS and College). Hockey isn't big, but it's a market that will support a winner, which our panthers haven't been in 10 years.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

I find it amusing how these grown men take shots at an entire city that has dealt with the departure of a superstar--with the kind of history LeBron had with the Cleveland-area--just as well as any city would.

Really?! Put yourself in Cleveland fans' shoes. Oh wait... you can't.

There was never a free-agency signing that was anywhere close to the magnitude of LeBron's. The attachment to LeBron started long before he was drafted. The situation we were put in is incomparable to any other, so deal with our whining. Everyone is just an outsider looking in, you don't understand now, and you won't. Sorry.

Any LeBron thread posted will turn into an argument, and it's just sad.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived