NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those packer retros would look so much better with a matte helmet, like Oregon State yesterday

And a matching brown facemask...there weren't facemasks back when they originally wore these, so no reason to have a grey one that sticks out. Just have the facemask match.

Also, I wonder what it would look like if they tried to put some subtle shading on there to mimic the seams and holes in the leather helmets.

I've noticed that the Buccaneers throwback jerseys are breathable all the way around (as in the holey part of the jerseys, that usually is only on about 50 percent, makes up the entire jersey).

never noticed that before. im guessing they made the jerseys that way on purpose.

any other teams have jerseys like that?

Call me a woman, but I love me some creamsicle action. They just look so GOOD. and those packer throwbacks looked like garbage IMO The helmet killed it for me, it just didnt work. at all.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I've noticed that the Buccaneers throwback jerseys are breathable all the way around (as in the holey part of the jerseys, that usually is only on about 50 percent, makes up the entire jersey).

never noticed that before. im guessing they made the jerseys that way on purpose.

any other teams have jerseys like that?

Yeah I noticed that too, and to add to that, all of the striping and numbers are screen printed on. Haven't seen that in the NFL in a a while.

Back in the day, a lot of NFL jerseys used wide mesh all the way around. In the early '90s, only a few teams had "dazzle" shoulders - most had double-layer mesh shoulders and single-layer body.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Back in the day, a lot of NFL jerseys used wide mesh all the way around. In the early '90s, only a few teams had "dazzle" shoulders - most had double-layer mesh shoulders and single-layer body.

yeah. I meant to say i hadnt seen that in a while.

it was just an interesting effort to really go all out when making a throwback. i like how they did that

Are the Ravens really wearing their purple jerseys with black pants?! :shocked:

This is officially awesome.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Last week, I said that the Ravens should make the black jersey-white pants combo their primary.

I take it back 100%. THIS should be their primary look. HOT DAMN that's a nice look for the Ravens.

Last week, I said that the Ravens should make the black jersey-white pants combo their primary.

I take it back 100%. THIS should be their primary look. HOT DAMN that's a nice look for the Ravens.

Seriously, they look damn nice. I really like this look

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Yeah this is clearly their best look. However, I would like it a lot more if the pants had stripes (or at least the single stripe like in '96) just to reduce the leotard effect, and provide just a tad more contrast between the purple and black. Either way, it's awesome.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yeah, pretty much this here.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

RAVENS LOOK SWEET!! i was having trouble deciding who I was going to go for in this game, then I saw those Ravens unis! This should be the primary!

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived