NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green+Bay+Packers+v+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+1ooDy52dYwsl.jpg

Woohoo!

Hopefully this game sells out by tomorrow afternoon. There's been a big push (more than usual, that is), and I'd love to see it. Ideally, I'd love to go, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna be free Sunday afternoon.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

Woohoo!

Hopefully this game sells out by tomorrow afternoon. There's been a big push (more than usual, that is), and I'd love to see it. Ideally, I'd love to go, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna be free Sunday afternoon.

Not to hijack the thread you know you can watch the game online for free right even if it is a blackout?

skinsboys4lf7pe.jpg

Here's hoping the Bucs go all out again, with the retro field and stadium wall designs. Nothing says "half-a$$ed" like a team wearing throwbacks while the stadium and field still display the current logos and colours (Buffalo).

Seconded, Ice_Cap. Either way, I'm just happy that the Bucs are wearing them again. Those throwbacks are tremendous. Yeah, they lost a lot in those unis, but they are great to look at.

Woohoo!

Not to hijack the thread you know you can watch the game online for free right even if it is a blackout?

I do, but just about every stream I've found is slightly slower than real time, so after a quarter, they're a good two or three minutes behind.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

Is there a chance that since Cincy will almost assuredly wear black pants at home that maybe the Saints will bust out the gold pants this week??

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I'd probably be more jacked up for this if I was actually able to go to the game. Alas, for the second year in a row, life decided otherwise.

Last year, it was the pig flu. This year, between op tempo ramping up and my oxygen-thief co-worker "magically deciding to have ear surgery", I get hammed again.

Regardless, US Presswire will become my new best friend come Sunday.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The Bucs ... Even the cheerleaders were in throwback outfits

Which were phe-nom-in-al.

They looked good, but I prefer the normal ones for obvious reasons.

bucsthrow.jpgBucs-Butts-nfl-cheerleaders-483926_400_480.jpg

oh, my

Can't say I have a problem with either set in this particular case. God I love Florida.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived