NFL playoffs

GriffinM6

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanchez sucks.

Yes. Yes he does.

His cousin Dirty is a hoot.

Now that the Seahawks won, I want them in the Super Bowl.

Wearing lime green.

On a side note, NBC needs another colour for their "Scoring Drive" recap graphic. The yellow they use always has me thinking that there's a flag on the field.

These playoffs are making me crazy. How did the Colts blow that?

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Wow, what a great finish! Thank the lord I don't have to see boring ass Peyton Womanning and the Colts make it deep in the playoffs this year.

Good one. Not really.

Well, I'm gonna go punch my pillow for an hour and scream, then subsequently cheer for either the Chiefs or Ravens to make it out of the AFC. Aside from that, Nick Folk has now topped my "Five people I want to Liam Neeson style neck-punch" list. That's ahead of Willmorris, who takes up spots 2-4, and Keith Olbermann. :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Woot!

BTW, Jim Caldwell should be fired for calling that timeout. The Jets just had ran the ball to run down the clock and try a 45-50 yard field goal. Calling that timeout gave the Jets an extra play to get into chip shot range.

In two close playoff games, Caldwell has failed miserably.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived