NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

Not even Jesus can help you win this argument. I tried to help, but you keep digging your hole deeper. Seriously, if I was you, I'd be very upset at my god for giving me substantially fewer brain cells than he gave everyone else.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And how many state-of-the-art arenas were destroyed within ten years about being built? Name one.

Kemper Arena in Kansas City.

The roof collapsed. It wasn't like they tore it down because no one was using it.

He just asked for an arena that was destroyed. He didn't specify how.

If you want man-made destruction, may I point you in the direction of Sarajevo's Olympic facilities.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Anybody have anything to say about possible uniform changes for the NHL's 2011-2012 season? Or are those being discussed in the "Coyotes/Thrashers Moving To Winnipeg?" thread?

Well the thing is that we've heard about and discussed all the known changes already. So we're just killing time until 1) new info comes to light or 2) we see actual pics of the new duds.

See Big Mac, you piss off everyone around here.

I've stopped attempting to reason with you because you make me punch babies. You are so incredibly dense and stubborn that even if someone were to tell you that the hamburger in front of you was made out of cow, you would argue to the death that it was really made out of coyote.

Your team sucks, only exists to stroke an ego and suck from the government teat, and will be gone and the arena imploded within 3 years. Whats next, are you going to argue that Gary doesn't like Asians? He's dated the entire Asian community of Glendale.

Really none of this is helping anyone. Just get back to NHL jerseys.

...which the Phoenix Coyotes, who belong in Winnipeg, wear.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Anybody have anything to say about possible uniform changes for the NHL's 2011-2012 season? Or are those being discussed in the "Coyotes/Thrashers Moving To Winnipeg?" thread?

Well the thing is that we've heard about and discussed all the known changes already. So we're just killing time until 1) new info comes to light or 2) we see actual pics of the new duds.

I get that, but when I come here for info and see four or five new pages on the thread, I think there's news, and then I have to backread for five minutes to see that there is not. There's a reason that threads have topics, and there is no good reason this discussion can't be done in an appropriate thread. Thats all.

Really none of this is helping anyone. Just get back to NHL jerseys.

final note, if anyone should be acting like that right now it should be me...hes safe for another year... He didnt get sold out by Bettman and ASG... *goes to get another beer*

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

I really hope Ice_Cap and those proposing that "Jobing.com arena should be destroyed" have a bad sense of humor. But they licking up that stupid idea like a dog returns to thier own vomit.

Its not a bad sense of humor at all, its reality. The Suns aren't going to move there after the Coyotes are gone. If the owner doesn't find another tenant to make money on the arena, you bet your ass he would destroy it to take in money on Cardinal game days.

Which has been explained to you time and time again. You need a remove-head-from-ass-sectomy.

I really hope Ice_Cap and those proposing that "Jobing.com arena should be destroyed" have a bad sense of humor. But they licking up that stupid idea like a dog returns to thier own vomit.

Has it ever dawned upon you that if everybody except you finds it funny, you might be the one with the bad sense of humor?

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Its not a bad sense of humor at all, its reality. The Suns aren't going to move there after the Coyotes are gone. If the owner doesn't find another tenant to make money on the arena, you bet your ass he would destroy it to take in money on Cardinal game days.

Which has been explained to you time and time again. You need a remove-head-from-ass-sectomy.

Sounds like you need a a remove-head-from-ass-sectomy, because nobody in their right mind would destroy an arena that is less than 10 years old and turin it into a parking lot.

You guys aren't winning this fight.

*Cough-Cough*

NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes Straight from the new Reebok catalog...

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Has it ever dawned upon you that if everybody except you finds it funny, you might be the one with the bad sense of humor?

I watch "The Red Green Show" from time to time. That should at least tell people I have at least a decent sense of humor.

Archived