2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Season

NEW.ERA

Ok I know there is a PPV fight on tonight, but The NASCAR boys are getting a little testy. I think Harvick threw a punch at Kyle Busch, after kyle Busch intentionally took him out. As Harvick got out of hi car to confront Busch, Busch rev'd his engine and shoved an unmanned 29 car on pit road and it slammed into the pit wall.

Hoping harvick gets major payback. His wife could probably kick Busch's butt. What a pansy. get out and fight like a man!

I don't think a month goes by where one of the Busch brothers doesen't have some issue with somebody.

A bit odd to see Regan Smith in the winners circle, but he's still relatively young as a driver and does seem to be showing year to year improvement so it may not be the last time we see him in victory lane.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Poor Dale Jr. He ran out of gas right near turn 4.

Congrats to Kevin Harvick for winning the Coca-Cola 600.

Greatest race day ever!

1-Vettel wins Monaco via a late yellow.

2- Wheldon wins the 500 on that last turn crash.

3- Dale Jr loses the 600 while we all know that NASCAR wanted to give a flag to him for the win.

3- Dale Jr loses the 600 while we all know that NASCAR wanted to give a flag to him for the win.

Don't you think if that were actually true, he would have won at least one race by now? The "NASCAR conspiracy to help Jr." is about the most stupid of the many NASCAR conspiracy theories out there; and that's saying something. That's crazy even for you dfwabel.

BB52Big.jpg

Don't you think if that were actually true, he would have won at least one race by now? The "NASCAR conspiracy to help Jr." is about the most stupid of the many NASCAR conspiracy theories out there; and that's saying something. That's crazy even for you dfwabel.

They had cars wreck/run out of fuel on the first green/white/checker attempt. There were wrecks Dale was in the lead with two laps to go, then 31 turned out in turn one and the 2 smoked out yet no yellow.

The best part was the FOX audio:

DW: Track's clear and Dale Jr. is scooting away (going into turn 3). He then runs out of fuel.

Joy: 150,000 are on their feet.

DW: Uh oh.

They had cars wreck/run out of fuel on the first green/white/checker attempt. There were wrecks Dale was in the lead with two laps to go, then 31 turned out in turn one and the 2 smoked out yet no yellow.

DW: Track's clear and Dale Jr. is scooting away (going into turn 3). He then runs out of fuel.

So if the fix was in, and has been all along, why hasn't Jr. won a race since about 100 years ago?

BB52Big.jpg

So if the fix was in, and has been all along, why hasn't Jr. won a race since about 100 years ago?

I am not wanting to say that the fix was in like with Petty in 1984, but

has been around for decades. The lack of cautions during races may assist others in winning, not just to assist the #88. This is like NBA people accusing that the NBA is rigged.

I don't watch a lot of NASCAR anymore, but can someone explain to me how Jimmie is within striking range of a sixth consecutive championship? I know it's only May, but still.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

I cant wait to see the part two of this video next season on Cops.

It's still early in the day so we have to see what else plays out, but I'd be willing to seriously talk POTD on this.

EDIT: Screw waiting. I'm nominating it. Can I get a second?

BB52Big.jpg

Archived