Bills confirm new uniform for 2011

Nick in England

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are nice, but I much prefer the Warren Moon era uniforms. Those are perfect.

I'll put my vote in for a different iteration - the silver helmet days.

2156238.jpg4386593.jpg

Although the Moon set was pretty great, too.

Agreed. That helmet is fantastic. Looked like the steel oilfield roughneck helmets of the 1960s too.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I don't really get the love for those Oilers throwbacks. The pre-Titans Warren Moon set are better, in my opinion.

I think each set has it's merits. The blue helmet shell and round numerals are great, and unique. The Moon-era set did look a little 'basic 1980s football uniform' at times (much like the Kelly-era Bills' uniform). I think a few elements from each set could make a great one.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I heard the browns are going to return to this look for away games since they will be wearing white on white at home this season

display_image.jpg?x=701776

And for the 3894th time, this thread has become the unofficial home of the Cleveland Browns.

6uXNWAo.png

That's the biggest high-school football stadium I've ever seen.

Yeah no offense ART, but I was thinking the same thing! I know the camera must be on panoramic or wide but it does look quite small!

No offense to either of you, but it is the 10th-largest stadium in the NFL. Really the only perceptions of the stadium being small are when you're outside of the seating bowl.

I heard the browns are going to return to this look for away games since they will be wearing white on white at home this season

Legit source (not a staff writer from clevelandbrowns.com)?

prove it!

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

No offense to either of you, but it is the 10th-largest stadium in the NFL. Really the only perceptions of the stadium being small are when you're outside of the seating bowl.

No Jeff .... It's the 6th largest of the 31 NFL stadiums

Why would a team nicknamed the 'Browns' wear white on white uniforms at home? There'll be more orange as the secondary color than brown. :wacko:

I like their brown jersey / white pants look .....

wpid-Cleveland-Browns-vs-Buffalo-Bills.jpg

09000d5d805254b6_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d80c9859c_gallery_600.jpg

No, the brown pants need stripes. It makes no sense to have two striped pairs of pants and one non-striped pair. All they'd have to do is take their usual pants stripe and color it white/orange/white to match the pattern on the brown jersey.

Ravens have one striped, one non-striped. It depends on the colors. A solid brown pant really brings out the stripes on a white jersey and white striped socks. Looks amazing in person.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

No, the brown pants need stripes. It makes no sense to have two striped pairs of pants and one non-striped pair. All they'd have to do is take their usual pants stripe and color it white/orange/white to match the pattern on the brown jersey.

Ravens have one striped, one non-striped.

I would never hold the Ravens up as an example of "what to do" in the uniform department.

I would never hold the Ravens up as an example of "what to do" in the uniform department.

100% agree, but take the white Ravens' jersey with their sold black pants and combine them with a striped sock instead of their solid colored socks and it's a great uniform.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Agreed. The Ravens started off with a great set in 1996 and it has progressively deteriorated from there.

testaverde-ravens.jpg

ravTestaverde_Vinny_03.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Agreed. The Ravens started off with a great set in 1996 and it has progressively deteriorated from there.

testaverde-ravens.jpg

ravTestaverde_Vinny_03.jpg

No no no! The purple and black monstrosities from year 1 were awful. Truly bad color combination. The helmet logos have improved too. In general the Ravens have improved, not got good, but improved!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived