Searching for your 'whale'

I loved that Raptors jersey when it came out and I still do. Yes, it's ridiculous. Don't care. You named your team "Raptors"; stop acting like the most appropriate insignia for it is a maple leaf.

SDC11534.jpg

Found this on eBay, a 1996-97 Saginaw Lumber Kings home jersey, for $29.99. The Lumber Kings were Saginaw's last pro hockey team before the Spirit arrived. The team moved to Saginaw from Chatham and were the Saginaw Wheels for two seasons (1994-96), the Lumber Kings for two seasons (1996-98) and then the Gears for 1 1/2 years (1998-2000, moved to Ohio in December 1999).

The Lumber Kings were pretty awful, but I'm glad I found this jersey. :hockeysmiley:

Guys...wasn't sure if I wanted to post in here or the thrift store thread, but I scored a medium black Oregon #9 wings jersey at Goodwill. I can't believe I finally had the luck of finding a Ducks jersey, especially in Eugene. Not to mention one of my whales. I feel on cloud nine right now (pun kinda intended). Will post pics in a bit, it's flawless. Wish it was tackle twill but oh well. Awesome find for only FIVE BUCKS!

This - no doubt.

bucks_display_image.jpg?1275632353

Well, if you've got $300 to drop, Mitchell & Ness just started selling this jersey Tuesday.

And not just that one...

540541_3069709313901_1598666296_32163459_673217882_n.jpg

Wow I forgot how popular putting full logos on the front of jerseys was in the 90's.

I wish teams would still do this. Maybe it's from being a hockey fan, but I love logos on the front.

This - no doubt.

Well, if you've got $300 to drop, Mitchell & Ness just started selling this jersey Tuesday.

And not just that one...

Wow I forgot how popular putting full logos on the front of jerseys was in the 90's.

I wish teams would still do this. Maybe it's from being a hockey fan, but I love logos on the front.

Some teams, like the Warriors, can pull it off amazingly. Most of the time, it fails miserably.

This - no doubt.

I own this jersey. It's Ray Allen, Champion, and not $150-300. XL I think. It was once a whale of mine, so I'd be happy to help out... within reason of course. :) Let me know what you're looking to pay via PM or here and I'll see if I can part with it. The money will go to a good cause... diapers and formula. :)

This - no doubt.

And not just that one...

Some teams, like the Warriors, can pull it off amazingly. Most of the time, it fails miserably.

Agree, a lot of good elements of jerseys in this picture, just too much going on.

shareef_abdur_rahim.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to get my blank 1995-1998 Blues road jersey customized with Gretzky 99 on it in the accurate lettering and slanted back and sleeve numbers.

preview_356_30801.jpg

Anyone know where I should go for this? Are there any places in Saint Louis that could do it?

I want to get my blank 1995-1998 Blues road jersey customized with Gretzky 99 on it in the accurate lettering and slanted back and sleeve numbers.

preview_356_30801.jpg

Anyone know where I should go for this? Are there any places in Saint Louis that could do it?

either icejerseys or coolhockey would do a great job with that.

I've had jerseys lettered by both companies and they do a fantastic job.