2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

No, that's just the dead weight that is Craig Simpson.

This raises a point, is there anyone good doing colour commentary on CBC now? Simpson hates Vancouver, Weekes is terrible, etc.

Simpson hates everyone that isn't Edmonton anyways it balances out as CBC's lead play by play guy slobbers over the Canucks like no one else, yes that includes John Garrett but he has an excuse I guess.

Also I think it was Hughson that used the Betelgeuse reference either way it made no sense.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if the fans in Vancouver are in full on panic mode right now? They had Chicago by the throat and they can't get the kill shot in.

Something tells me the Blackhawks are right back in the head of the Canucks.

Perhaps the greatest hockey photo of all time:

vaughn%20luongo.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

These past 2 games have proven that they obviously haven't gotten over the mental block that they have when it comes to Chicago. If that series goes to 7, that's it for Vancouver. They HAVE to win Game 6. Despite the fact that Game 7 will be on home ice, you want no part of the defending champs (somewhat rebuilt or not) in a Game 7. Hell, you don't want any part of ANY team who's come back to tie a series after being down 3-0. It's really a shame that Vancouver is in this situation, IMO they're clearly the better team this year, unlike the past couple times these teams faced off in the playoffs.

So, Andrew Ference apparently flipped the bird to the Bell Center last night after he scored his goal.

Wonder how many calls the Montreal Police Department has gotten this morning....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

So, Andrew Ference apparently flipped the bird to the Bell Center last night after he scored his goal.

Wonder how many calls the Montreal Police Department has gotten this morning....

Funny thing about that: He got fined more than Torres did for his actions. Of course, Torres got fined $0, so...

No, that's just the dead weight that is Craig Simpson.

This raises a point, is there anyone good doing colour commentary on CBC now? Simpson hates Vancouver, Weekes is terrible, etc.

Simpson hates everyone that isn't Edmonton anyways it balances out as CBC's lead play by play guy slobbers over the Canucks like no one else, yes that includes John Garrett but he has an excuse I guess.

Also I think it was Hughson that used the Betelgeuse reference either way it made no sense.

I missed it. I turned the game off after the 4-0 game. The show about Magellan I watched was much more entertaining.

Edit: None of those three guys have done very well in the playoffs, but I would be shocked if Thomas doesn't win it.

I wonder if the fans in Vancouver are in full on panic mode right now? They had Chicago by the throat and they can't get the kill shot in.

The words "Chicago" and "Blackhawks" will get you a hard punch to the jejunum when mentioned on my school's property. I found this out the hard way

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

The words "Chicago" and "Blackhawks" will get you a hard punch to the jejunum when mentioned on my school's property. I found this out the hard way

LOL! :lol:

Never thought I hear that... It must be painful for the Canuck fans to see Chicago clawing back from an 0-3 hole.... which is why I want to see Vancouver win tomorrow so the entire city doesn't go ape-:censored: like it did when the Canucks lost Game 7 of the '94 Stanley Cup Finals.

I'm sure you being you also helped bring this about.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I don't know how worried the Canucks are right now. They win the next game and it's on to the second round. If they lose... *sigh* then I just don't see the them winning game 7. Does this shock me that they are struggling? No. As long as Luongo is in goal, then they have a huge weakness, I just never have seen this guy as being tough mentally. Once you get into his head, he gets rattled very easily. Losing two games, Luongo becomes questionable mentally.

Archived