2011 NBA Playoffs

Rockstar Matt

Indiana seem set up more to make it hard for the Bulls than anything else. They don't seem to have the ambition to win the series.

Knicks fans are quiet at the moment! That being said without a real inside presence, they look a good match up for the Celtics.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the Atlanta Hawks are now up 2-1 over the Magic. Man I hope the Hawks pull this off.

Also, on the Bulls; They're up 3-0 and people are saying they suck, are overrated, etc? It's the playoffs folks. All that matters is getting the win. You don't get extra points for winning by 20. Chicago may not be running the Pacers out of the building but they've won every game. I'm no NBA expert but, I think it should also be noted that the Pacers and Bulls play in the same division. Don't they play each other 5 or 6 times in a season? You can't discount Indiana's familiarity with the Bulls having some impact on this series. The Pacers may not be anywhere near as talented but they have played the Bulls often enough to gain a little insight on how to play them tough. Just a thought.

It's only 4. Divisions don't really exist in the NBA. You play everyone in your conference 3 or 4 times, so there's no real difference.

Oh, well that shoots my theory all to hell then. Maybe the Bulls do suck. :D

BB52Big.jpg

And the Atlanta Hawks are now up 2-1 over the Magic. Man I hope the Hawks pull this off.

Also, on the Bulls; They're up 3-0 and people are saying they suck, are overrated, etc? It's the playoffs folks. All that matters is getting the win. You don't get extra points for winning by 20. Chicago may not be running the Pacers out of the building but they've won every game. I'm no NBA expert but, I think it should also be noted that the Pacers and Bulls play in the same division. Don't they play each other 5 or 6 times in a season? You can't discount Indiana's familiarity with the Bulls having some impact on this series. The Pacers may not be anywhere near as talented but they have played the Bulls often enough to gain a little insight on how to play them tough. Just a thought.

It's only 4. Divisions don't really exist in the NBA. You play everyone in your conference 3 or 4 times, so there's no real difference.

Well, there is kind of a difference. You always play the teams in your division 4 times per regular season, but the non-divisional conference opponents you face 4 times changes every season. So there is still an emphasis on teams within a division playing each other more than teams outside the division.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Well, there is kind of a difference. You always play the teams in your division 4 times per regular season, but the non-divisional conference opponents you face 4 times changes every season. So there is still an emphasis on teams within a division playing each other more than teams outside the division.

You play 52 games against teams in the same conference. This means you play the 4 teams in your division and 3 others in the conference 4 times. You play those other eight 3 times. There's not that much of a difference if you play one extra game.

6fQjS3M.png

Bulls decided not to make baskets or rebound. Indy may indeed get a game today.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This has turned into a HELL of a game! What a finish, Pacers have "Luongo" on the back of their jerseys.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Dallas played not to lose. it was 66-44 with a minute left in the 3rd and then Portland got the last five points in the quarter to make it 66-49. The Mavs should have won today, but they were exposed as a one man team (Dirk) who is still considered very soft. Terry, Marion, Kidd, Peja and others are not acceptable #2 players. Each of them are DONE. They blew a 23 point lead in 15 game minutes!

Cuban has to blow this up. They got clowned today, so will this team have the sack to win game 5, less the series.

People talkin' about how the Bulls, as a 1-seed, are pretenders because they're not blowing past Indiana, need to look at what's going on out West.... The Memphis freaking Grizzlies now own a 2-1 series lead on the top-seeded Spurs!

6uXNWAo.png

People talkin' about how the Bulls, as a 1-seed, are pretenders because they're not blowing past Indiana, need to look at what's going on out West.... The Memphis freaking Grizzlies now own a 2-1 series lead on the top-seeded Spurs!

I wouldn't be too concerned with Chicago. They played a terrible 2nd quarter, Indiana has executed a great gameplan against them the whole series, and yet the Bulls still almost won the game. No way the Pacers are winning 4 straight.

San Antonio on the other hand I would be a little worried about. Memphis has struck me for about two years now as a team with alot of talent, but they can't quite seem to put it alltogether. After awhile though you have to figure that a team that talented would have eventually figured it out by now, so they just must not be that talented as I originally thought. Then you see this and say maybe this is them coming together. You look at that roster, if they can actually play together, they are going to be a very dangerous team going forward. Gasol and Randolph maybe the best C-PF combo in the NBA and if not they are not that far behind from whoever is. The bench is decent, and Mike Conley seems to be in the middle of a breakout run. You throw a healthy Rudy Gay in there along with O.J. Mayo, that's a team that's going to turn some heads next year.

I would never count a team as experienced as the Spurs out though, and I would still consider them to be slight favorites in the series. Memphis has to take one of these next two games in order to have a chance to win. They cannot afford to go down 3-2 to the Spurs.

I was in attendance for the nuggets-thunder game last night. I had fun I guess but my first NBA game really just confirmed that as far as live sports go, hockey is greater than basketball, for me.

Sorry basketball, I can kinda see why so many people like you, but you're just not for me.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I was in attendance for the nuggets-thunder game last night. I had fun I guess but my first NBA game really just confirmed that as far as live sports go, hockey is greater than basketball, for me.

Sorry basketball, I can kinda see why so many people like you, but you're just not for me.

I understand. Some sports are just much better live, like hockey and baseball. Others are much better on TV, like football and basketball. Maybe it's just me, but NBA games don't seem nearly as impressive in person as they do on TV.

BB52Big.jpg

What a game in Philly! Great finish and a great show of effort by the 76ers today. They definetely deserved that win.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Massacre Square Garden in full effect, again.

That was on the list of upsets that I thought had no chance of happening. To be fair though the Knicks weren't even close to 100%, so I don't know how much emphasis you can place on this series.

The Knicks are going to try to get either Dwight Howard or Chris Paul in the offseason. I actually think Howard would be a better fit, but I think Paul is way more likely to land there. I don't see Dwight Howard leaving a team like Orlando that is already built around him and makes the playoffs every year, but we'll see.

While using my Good Friday/Easter break from school, my dad and I went down to visit Purdue, and made an all-too convenient stop in Indianapolis, picked up tickets, and joined probably close to 10,000 Bulls fans flat out TAKE OVER the Conseco Fieldhouse. They lost, but that is something I will never forget. It felt like Chicago East. Great experience.

Just put away these clowns, please. I'm sick of Jeff Foster. he looks like my dentist

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

The Celts have swept the Knicks!

That is all. :D

The way they are looking, they appear to become the first team since the 2001 Lakers to run a perfect postseason. 16-0, here Boston comes - nobody can stand in their way!

LvZYtbZ.png

Archived