Baltimore Ravens...

AnythingChicago

Well, I decided that since a raven is black and the current Ravens logo uses red eyes, that black and red (with some silver accents) could really work for the Ravens, considering no other NFL team currently uses it. So I'm going to step aside and present you with...the new look Baltimore Ravens.

ravensconcept.png

25yzwqg.png

I like how "you decided a raven in black". As if you had a hand in it.

Ravens are black, and the reflection of sunlight on the feathers casts a purple/bluish sheen.

Color theories aside, there are already two black & red bird-themed teams in the league (Arizona and Atlanta). Black & purple (emphasizing the purple) make them stand out.

Your concept is clean, but doesn't improve on what they have now.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I like how "you decided a raven in black". As if you had a hand in it.

The wording of his statement implies that he made the decision based on the fact that a raven is black, not that he decided that a raven is black. Try reading it a little more closely.

Anyway, I really can't say anything that hasn't been said already, but this just doesn't work. The colors and mascot just wouldn't fit because it's way too similar to Atlanta.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

As a Ravens fan it's really hard for me to imagine the team in anything other than the colors they currently wear. I know they are still a relatively new team, but I think they've been around (and successful) long enough to the point where there's no reason to tinker with their color scheme. Baltimore bleeds purple during football season, and I guess it's debatable as to whether that's technically the best color to represent the team, but the city has wholeheartedly embraced the purple. It's not going anywhere.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

The Ravens actually are embracing the proper colours of a raven by wearing purple.

raven%20sitting.jpg

They're black, but their feathers have a certain purple sheen to them.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I always liked the idea of incorporating red into the Ravens set. But, not like this. However, I'd love to see a red alternate in the future. Not like it would happen, but it would be sweet. Kind of like the QB practice jersey.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

The Ravens actually are embracing the proper colours of a raven by wearing purple.

They're black, but their feathers have a certain purple sheen to them.

Yeah I could see the Ravens doing something like the Jaguars did with their helmets having it look black in certain light and purple in certain light. That would be sick.

3535rx3.jpg

Did anyone mention that the Falcons use this color scheme yet?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived