2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got an offensive battle in Houston right now, 21-14 towards the end of the first half. Houston does not look as good as Southern Miss despite coming back to score back to back touchdowns.

You can imagine what would happen if Southern Miss would win this game to screw Houston out of a BCS bid and the millions of dollars that all 12 C-USA schools would get from Houston finally being the one to crack that proverbial ceiling.

Houston's probably done. Good news for Michigan, KState and TCU supporters. How about Austin Davis? I've always respected the guy, but this is my first shot at watching him play. Solid kid, I think he could end up in an NFL camp next season for sure.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

At least we won't see Houston sieve like defense in a BCS game.

Probably would have gone the same way of Hawaii. Which is too bad, because I think Keenum is a hell of a lot better player than Colt Brennan.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Boy, Houston's getting pummeled. It's too bad, I was really looking forwards to seeing what they could do in whatever BCS bowl (likely Sugar) they'd have gone to. Sure, Hawaii crapped the bed that one year, but you never know. For that one Hawaii team, there've been two Utah, two Boise teams, and one TCU team that did their job. Oh well, I guess we'll have to see what at-large takes that spot. K-State (given Okie State wins)?

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Looks like K-State might be in a BCS game afterall.

K-State still needs Oklahoma State to win, because if Oklahoma does, I think that OK State would get a BCS bid before K-State does.

The spot that Houston would get probably goes to TCU (if they get to 16th) or Michigan (if not TCU - and if Michigan gets into top 14) or Boise State (if neither of the above).

LvZYtbZ.png

Archived