2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ What era has Arizona ever given us?

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Arizona has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation. I didn't bring them up and you shouldn't have.

I don't mean it to be insulting in any way. I just meant that the ACC's most recent big era is over. It was the late 1990s-early 2000s. Now is the SEC's time.

It wasn't so much the ACC's "big era", but moreso "Florida State beating up on a bunch of basketball schools and earning a high ranking because of it.". Can't count Miami as part of the ACC's success, since they were members of the Big East at the time they were at/near the top of the rankings.

I don't mean it to be insulting in any way. I just meant that the ACC's most recent big era is over. It was the late 1990s-early 2000s. Now is the SEC's time.

It wasn't so much the ACC's "big era", but moreso "Florida State beating up on a bunch of basketball schools and earning a high ranking because of it.". Can't count Miami as part of the ACC's success, since they were members of the Big East at the time they were at/near the top of the rankings.

Yeah, I just facepalmed the :censored: out of myself. I completely forgot about Miami being in the Big East.

Feel free to point and laugh at me more than usual.

This may be a stupid question but what do Canadiens follow more the NCAA or Canadian colleges?

University athletics just aren't as empasized in Canada as much as they are in the States. CIS (Canadian Interuniversity Sports) athletics aren't on the same level as NCAA athletics.

Make it 14 to 0. I did say it was going to be a blowout right?

Whoops 13 to 0. How do you miss an extra point?

Please tell me you aren't going to do this all season.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Hell no, I probably wont even do it the whole game today

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

Exactly. Yet, we still got two additional "updates".

bigbean24, if you really, really want do to this, the world has created an outlet for such things, it is called Twitter.

Ok, there was only one more update and it was a halftime score Im not going to do it every touchdown and this is the only game I planned on doing this season, jeez!

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

Archived