College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Capture14.jpg

conway.jpg

Maybe it's the number font, but upon seeing the Oregon jersey, that was my first thought.

So they're wearing kelly green jerseys with gold trim and a cartoon duck on them, and the thing that reminds you of The Mighty Ducks is the number font that looks nothing like the block font used on the movie's jerseys? :blink:

yea WTF bro? the the biggest difference between the jerseys is the number font lol

Because in the first movie the numbers looked closer to this

quackquackquack.jpg

But I couldn't find a good picture last night.

Bro.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol the mascot hat Chip Kelly on its shoulders.

oregon_mascot_had_a_chip_on_his_shoulder_literally.jpg

Ok, that's pretty badass. I love Puddles.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I'll admit the jerseys grew on me, but I'm not going to go out and buy any of the merchandise or anything and I hope we never wear those again.

That being said, I hope the black-green-black combo makes it way out again this year but with the normal greens.

Capture14.jpg

conway.jpg

Maybe it's the number font, but upon seeing the Oregon jersey, that was my first thought.

So they're wearing kelly green jerseys with gold trim and a cartoon duck on them, and the thing that reminds you of The Mighty Ducks is the number font that looks nothing like the block font used on the movie's jerseys? :blink:

yea WTF bro? the the biggest difference between the jerseys is the number font lol

Because in the first movie the numbers looked closer to this

quackquackquack.jpg

But I couldn't find a good picture last night.

Bro.

Ah, okay, I can definitely see the resemblance now.

Boise's wearing this year's PC unis with last year's PC helmet. Ew.

It's not a terrible look, but I wish they'd just pick a damn helmet design already and stick with it. (Preferably the PC helmets.)

The PC helmets are awful, but the standard helmets aren't modern enough to go with the new unis. TCU would've had the same problem, so they came up with a new helmet.

ASU going for their 6th combo in 6 weeks, but at least this week the Sun Devils are actually going to look like the Sun Devils at Utah today. ASU is going Gold-White-Gold today.

So to recap: Gold-Maroon-Gold vs UC-Davis, Black-Black-Black vs Mizzou, White-White-White at Illinois, Maroon-Maroon-Maroon vs USC, White-Maroon-White vs Oregon State, Gold-White-Gold at Utah.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Today's games:

Kentucky vs South Carolina - I love the Blue-White-Blue look from Kentucky. Picture

Georgia Tech vs Maryland - I like the yellow pants from Maryland, but that helmet needs a logo. GT looks better with gold pants, but that uniform template is horrible. Picure

spacer.png

good look for Kentucky, bad game however.

Today's games:

Kentucky vs South Carolina - I love the Blue-White-Blue look from Kentucky. Picture

Georgia Tech vs Maryland - I like the yellow pants from Maryland, but that helmet needs a logo. GT looks better with gold pants, but that uniform template is horrible. Picure

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

*SMH* :blink: :blink:

NC State's pairing red helmets (which look pretty good) with black uniforms with pink numbers (which do not.)

418528636.jpg

On the bright side that might be the coolest field entrance tunnel I've ever seen

Archived