College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

I could care less if my comments are abrasive. I'm not here to make friends, is that okay with you, or is that to abrasive for you? You sit there and ask for me to ask him to give an example of gimmicky and the question I have to ask is, "Why?"

I'm sorry, the auditions for the next season of "Big Brother" are down the hall and to your left.

I'm here specifically to make friends. I'm so lonely.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mizzou new bowl uni's or 2012 uni's?

http://twitpic.com/7r3l4t

The tweet right before that on Ashton Glaser's feed says, "Sooo who wants to see the new uniforms for next year? I have a picture of them."

That better not be their new uniforms.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Army and Navy both look awful, especially Navy. Way too gimmicky.

Not even close to gimmicky. You want gimmicky, talk to Oregon or Maryland, that's gimmicky. These are both nice and clean designs. If you think these are gimmicky, then you have no understanding for design whatsoever. There's NOTHING gimmicky about these uniforms.

You are so abrasive with your comments. You always sound so condescending; like you're yelling at someone because they disagree with you. Maybe try asking him to further explain his opinion instead of going Colonel Jessup on him. Opinions differ, and just because you choose to should yours louder than everyone else doesn't make you more correct.

I could care less if my comments are abrasive. I'm not here to make friends, is that okay with you, or is that to abrasive for you? You sit there and ask for me to ask him to give an example of gimmicky and the question I have to ask is, "Why?"

Seems to me, and I'm sure to many others, that being a part of a community generally involves at least a tiny bit of civility.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Not even close to gimmicky. You want gimmicky, talk to Oregon or Maryland, that's gimmicky. These are both nice and clean designs. If you think these are gimmicky, then you have no understanding for design whatsoever. There's NOTHING gimmicky about these uniforms.

You are so abrasive with your comments. You always sound so condescending; like you're yelling at someone because they disagree with you. Maybe try asking him to further explain his opinion instead of going Colonel Jessup on him. Opinions differ, and just because you choose to should yours louder than everyone else doesn't make you more correct.

Seems to me, and I'm sure to many others, that being a part of a community generally involves at least a tiny bit of civility.

I agree. I know there are a lot of people who disagree with my opinions, but I am also proud to be a part of this great community.

spacer.png

I agree. I know there are a lot of people who disagree with my opinions, but I am also proud to be apart of this great community.

We would all be glad if you were apart from this great community too.

BTW, apart means "at a distance" or "excluded from consideration."

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/apart

Not normally a grammar nazi, but what you said was the opposite of what you meant.

I agree. I know there are a lot of people who disagree with my opinions, but I am also proud to be a part of this great community.

Not normally a grammar nazi, but what you said was the opposite of what you meant.

Hey look out people....TROLL alert for that TCU fan.

spacer.png

Then why'd you edit your post?

Then why'd you edit your post?

To be completely honest you were right in my spelling error, but as long as I make a spelling error on a forum then I am good. It would not be justifiable if I did it at my job. Therefore thanks for fixing my error and being a TROLL about it. Thanks and have a wonderful blessed day.

spacer.png

Ohio U's bowl jersey is beautiful.

467877004.jpg

I disagree with one word: ........clutter

How's this cluttered? Is it the Captain C? Other than that, its their regular look.

Cut out the captain C, the Mac patch, the Russell logo and the Bowl patch, and then I will call it beautiful.

Oklahoma State might be wearing their grey helmets in the Fiesta Bowl as its on the shirts being sold for the game. It has a white facemask instead of the normal black.

11863a5f.jpg

Not sure those mean anything. Nike makes some with helmets almost every year and even last year when they made some of the helmets in question, they were wrong about which ones were worn.

Here are this year's:

Nike-Fiesta-Bowl-Bound-(Stanford-vs.-Oklahoma-State)-Head-to-Head-Mens-T-Shirt-00027269X_GHE_A.jpg

Oklahoma State might be wearing their grey helmets in the Fiesta Bowl as its on the shirts being sold for the game. It has a white facemask instead of the normal black.

11863a5f.jpg

Helmets on the shirts mean absolutely nothing. I bought a shirt at the Rose Bowl, and it had a green helmet, white facemask, and said DUCKS in a script on the helmet. They wore their white helmets. I'm going to take a guess that OSU goes Black, Grey, Black, or White, Orange, White.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived