NFL all-white uni's. Who should/shouldn't list

JohnnySeoul

Redskins = should not.

The white on white doesn't look terrible, but the white on burgundy looks better. But really they should always go white on gold.

5001218.jpg

What do you not understand about all-white?

Didn't I tell you to never quote me again?

And what are you even talking about? What do you mean? Is it because the Redskins don't have a white helmet? Is that what you're trying to say? Well considering literally the FIRST example JohnnySeoul gave was the Browns (they have an Orange helmet, yes its true!) he clearly didn't mean only teams who have white helmets.

I get it though, clearly you only tried to call me out because I told you to never quote me again. It was cute, but next time why don't you wait until you actually have a decent point to fry me on.

But for real, never quote me again. Save the snark for someone else. Life's too short to have to deal with miserable,cantankerous people such as yourself. So yeah, Thanks. That'd be really kewwwllll.

90758391980.gif

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the titans have only worn white on white like 3 times, i think. every time they do it, i'm impressed with how wonderful it looks. then again, it looks just as good with the columbia blue pants.

the navy pants don't really look good on any of the jerseys, as far as i'm concerned.

the titans have only worn white on white like 3 times, i think. every time they do it, i'm impressed with how wonderful it looks. then again, it looks just as good with the columbia blue pants.

the navy pants don't really look good on any of the jerseys, as far as i'm concerned.

I've never once seen them do that...do you have any pictures, or can you remember their opponents or what games they were? I've been wanting to see what that combo looks like for the longest time, and google image search isn't helping me out right now.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I can't stand the Bears all white because the pants stripe clashes with the sleeve and socks stripes and it bugs me.

The stripe on the blue pants "clashes" too. It's the same stripe, just different colors.

Yes but it's less egregious to me because it's on a different colored background. In my perfect world the blue pants would feature a white-orange-white stripe as that would mimick the middle part of the stripes on the sleeves and socks.

Okay, I see where you're coming from. Well, as your sig says, uniform opinions are subjective, so we'll just have to agree to disagree. And it seems everyone disagrees with me blink.gif

I've never once seen them do that...do you have any pictures, or can you remember their opponents or what games they were? I've been wanting to see what that combo looks like for the longest time, and google image search isn't helping me out right now.

i know that they did it a few times in the early years, and once in the vince young era...

i'm googling like crazy right now, but i've had a few too many beverages... i want to say at least one game was a game against the jags. i also think we've never won a game in all-white. but it still looks fantastic.

i know that they did it a few times in the early years, and once in the vince young era...

i'm googling like crazy right now, but i've had a few too many beverages... i want to say at least one game was a game against the jags. i also think we've never won a game in all-white. but it still looks fantastic.

They're a bunch of pics of them in white/white on Getty from when they played the Jags (you were right).....

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&assetType=image&p=tennessee+titans+nov+2006

110384127.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57DA702B8C7E8B19AD13012CC3A5F1DF612E24A9439635D1453

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

107544192_display_image.jpg?1299706858

That's beautiful. I love the Browns w-o-w.

As for the Bears, I feel like they can pull off either one, but I prefer white on white. Just looks cleaner.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

They wore white on white vs. the Eagles in the 2002 opener.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

107544192_display_image.jpg?1299706858

That's beautiful. I love the Browns w-o-w.

As for the Bears, I feel like they can pull off either one, but I prefer white on white. Just looks cleaner.

As much as I like the Browns all-white look, it came off better when the pant stripes were brown-orange-brown versus the current orange-brown-orange. Even though its a slight change, the orange-brown-orange combination seems more blurry and the orange and white of the pants blends in too much. Having the brown-orange-brown combo seemed to stike out more and I prefer that. All that being said though, nothing and I mean NOTHING can top the white jersey/brown pants/white socks combo..A+!! :P

5030275_A.jpg

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

These were from 5-Nov-2006 .... TEN @ JAX ...

2044389.jpg

2044390.jpg

2044395.jpg

2044399.jpg

These were from Nov 2006

2044389.jpg

2044390.jpg

2044395.jpg

2044399.jpg

This is the best look for the Titans:

Vince-YOung.jpg

spacer.png

And what would be the right pair of socks for the Titans to wear? They've only had one set their entire (re)existence.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

And what would be the right pair of socks for the Titans to wear? They've only had one set their entire (re)existence.

Well, they should have a white pair with striping to match the stipes on the white pants. Those should be worn with the navy pants (which are almost never worn anymore). The Titans in all white looks decent, but it further illustrates how terrible their helmet is. It should also have striping to match the stripes on the white pants.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I really like the all white for the Titans as the shoulders break them up nicely. I do like the Colts and Jets in all white as well. I like when the pants match the helmet color (especially teams with metallic colored helmets), so teams like TB don't work in all white. Same with the Panthers, they should only use the silver pants. Eagles, Browns, Vikes, etc. work in all white occasionally, but not all the time. I like the Dolphins in all white, but I miss the teal, so I enjoy when they wear the teal pants.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

There is that theory when it comes to football uniforms that, when the team wears white jerseys, the pants should be the same color as the helmet.

I generally like that theory. There are exceptions, sure, but there are also some obvious ones where that theory holds solid. Like the Bears or Chiefs. Sure, the Bears wore white pants with white jerseys for years, but after going to the navy pants for those years, they just look wrong when wearing white and white.

And, by the way, as a Viking fan, I would love to see the Vikings go to purple pants on the road. I'm just not so sure this particular uniform look, especially with the side stripes, is right for the Vikes. But that's another discussion.

Archived