New Winnipeg Jets Jerseys

nash61

The white one would work better if the silver border on the light-blue sleeve stripes was carried over to the hem stripes, so there would always be silver between the two blues. That is, if they have to have the stripes cross the sleeve, which I just can't get past. An old-school shoulder yoke would've been much better IMO, then they could've put navy in between the light blue and silver on the sleeve stripes and tied it in to the hem better.

I do kind of like the notch in the roundel a little more each time I see it, I just wish that the jet and leaf were done a little better.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the Predators jerseys, it's hard to tell how these will look on the ice without pants/socks/helmet. I'm a bit concerned with how these will look put together. Guess we'll have to wait a couple weeks to see.

It's gonna be awfully weird going to the Jets/Predators game in a couple weeks, considering the sweaters they'll be wearing.

I don't know who that is. Must be third-string to Pavelec and Mason.

Read somewhere that the Jets are wearing white at home for their first home game. I submit that they should do so all year long, being associated as they are with white before any other color.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Read somewhere that the Jets are wearing white at home for their first home game. I submit that they should do so all year long, being associated as they are with white before any other color.

Add the Leafs and Red Wings to that list.

Yep. He was the Wolves' starter last year.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Possible you might see new Jets jerseys in action tonight at the Young Stars game. Winnipeg plays San Jose at 730PT. I'd say that I wouldn't imagine a team would play exhibition games in practice gear against teams wearing game jerseys but Victoria has been doing that so far in the WHL.

By the way, streaming of all the games available here:

http://youngstars.insinc.com/

Possible you might see new Jets jerseys in action tonight at the Young Stars game. Winnipeg plays San Jose at 730PT. I'd say that I wouldn't imagine a team would play exhibition games in practice gear against teams wearing game jerseys but Victoria has been doing that so far in the WHL.

They are going to wear just practice jerseys, unless something has changed recently:

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/hockey/jets/jets-uniform-still-in-hangar-128371428.html

They are going to wear just practice jerseys, unless something has changed recently:

http://www.winnipegf...-128371428.html

Could be. But at the time of the article, the jerseys hadn't been unveiled yet. No need to keep them under wraps now that they are out in the open. Whether Reebok has had enough time to make that many jerseys is a different story.

http://www.winnipegf...-128371428.html

Could be. But at the time of the article, the jerseys hadn't been unveiled yet. No need to keep them under wraps now that they are out in the open. Whether Reebok has had enough time to make that many jerseys is a different story.

I hope they do wear them, we'll find out tonight. Here's another article from the jersey unveiling saying they won't wear them at the rookie tourney:

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2011/09/06/winnipeg-jets-reveal-new-jerseys/

And the Rangers....

And the Rangers....

Disagree. When I think of the Rangers, I automatically think of Broadway Blue.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Speaking of the Jets, here is Peter Mannino's goalie mask.

312811_680991445723_20202730_35369599_344349955_n.jpg

Ah, I realized who this is. He always has the Denver hockey mascot on his mask.

Mannino.jpg

4269967064_16235280a2.jpg

Yep, to go along with this one.

n20202730_32236507_2101.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

The Jets will also be wearing white when the Teemu Selanne (hopefully) makes his return with the Ducks on Saturday December 17, because supposedly they are going to wear their 3rds in Winnipeg.

I have a feeling that the Jets are trying to finagle as many white at home dates as they can or if they may do a special Saturday or weekend white-out thing throughout the season.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Everyone says white pants are a no-go and posts the old Caps pic, so I wonder how silver/grey breezers with relatively unadorned white sweaters and socks would've treated the Jets.

I'll be darned. They're growing on me. They're still the Dallas Mavericks On Ice, but it's growing on me. The italic numerals still do not work, especially against straight nameplates, but straighten that out and you're in business.

You know what would be a good idea? Silver stripe separating the Polar Night Blue™ :rolleyes: from the white, then use the lighter blue for a shoulder stripe on the darks.

Archived