2011-12 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

DCDuck

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Thomas out of foul trouble, OSU wins by 10+. Him being out completely changed the complexion of their offense - at times Ravenel was left alone under the basket, and KU could really gamble on D. Also, it seems Thad's "strategy" of never using your bench finally caught up to him - Craft and Buford were gassed at the end of the game. I really think OSU had a legit shot at taking down Kentucky - I thought Craft would hound him all night, and OSU's talent compares to Kentucky's at every position. The starting 5 of Craft, Buford, Smith, Thomas, and Sullinger was second only to UK. But...

All of this being said, I think KU has no shot. It's unfortunate, because I don't like Cal or UK, and so I hope I'm wrong. But they didn't show me they could win against UK in last night's game.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Does a Louisville loss mean raysfan12 is officially gone for good?

Im excited for monday night, it's gonna be a good game but I think UK is gonna win it

I'm not gone for good, but this would be my last post in the thread.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Does a Louisville loss mean raysfan12 is officially gone for good?

Im excited for monday night, it's gonna be a good game but I think UK is gonna win it

I'm not gone for good, but this would be my last post in the thread.

Convenient since there are less than 24 hours left in the men's season.

"Professors of Press", huh. That lasted eight days. Nice job.

Kansas would be in this if they could make easy shots around the basket. I know Davis is a force down low, but Kansas has missed some pretty simple putbacks and layups and just missed a dunk.

They don't appear to be calling things both ways anymore. Kansas seems to be getting the much better end of the officiating here in this second half.

IUe6Hvh.png

anthony-davis-bert.jpg
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Archived