2011-12 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

DCDuck

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine, You win. Good-bye.

Awww. just when i was going to ask you about how you were going to spend your high school spring break.

1- Try to find old Lousiville Cardinal legends the world has discarded: Darrell Griffith, Felton Spencer, Pervis Ellison, Milt Wagner

2- Pay a conjugal visit to Karen Sypher

3- Look for a manner for the KFC YUM! Center to actually manage expenses.

I will be gone Forever. Let's pretend this never happened.

I like how you capitalized "Forever" makes your statement seem more dramatic, almost hipster-ish even.

I can't believe Louisville came back. And this Ohio St.-Syracuse game is a pretty good one.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

"Professors of Press?"

Lil' fella was just trying to "create" something catchy to use at the movie theater tonight to his pals for the screening of "The Hunger Games" or to say with his friends in the halls at high school on Monday.

However, it is still very bad. Jerry Tarkanian, Nolan Richardson, and possibly even Vance Walberg may be offended by that tag.

Welp, even though the refs were bad, our lack of execution on offense did us in. And alas we came up short towards heading back to New Orleans. But this was still a great season for us through all the distractions that went on and although it was a roller coaster, when it came down to watching them on the court, it was a fun ride. Gonna be sad to see Kris and Scoop go after all they've done for us, but I'm still proud of what they and the rest of the Orange did all season

Now it's time for Is.. Me.. Je.. Foo... you know what, wake me up when November comes by again. ^_^ And hey, even with Cuse out of it, with the blue-bloods in the Final Four and remaining in the Elite 8, this is gonna be a great Final Four to watch

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Took a while, but my bracket is finally BUSTED.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Welp, even though the refs were bad, our lack of execution on offense did us in. And alas we came up short towards heading back to New Orleans. But this was still a great season for us through all the distractions that went on and although it was a roller coaster, when it came down to watching them on the court, it was a fun ride. Gonna be sad to see Kris and Scoop go after all they've done for us, but I'm still proud of what they and the rest of the Orange did all season

Now it's time for Is.. Me.. Je.. Foo... you know what, wake me up when November comes by again. ^_^ And hey, even with Cuse out of it, with the blue-bloods in the Final Four and remaining in the Elite 8, this is gonna be a great Final Four to watch

Your guys played a good game tonight and all things considered, I'd say they had a helluva tournament run. After they lost Melo, did anyone think Syracuse would get to the Elite Eight? I know I didn't. Anyway, I think this Buckeyes fan is going to have to settle for a Final Four appearance. I just don't see them winning it all.

BB52Big.jpg

Your guys played a good game tonight and all things considered, I'd say they had a helluva tournament run. After they lost Melo, did anyone think Syracuse would get to the Elite Eight? I know I didn't. Anyway, I think this Buckeyes fan is going to have to settle for a Final Four appearance. I just don't see them winning it all.

Oh yeah, after the Melo suspension the amount of doom and gloom was high and the scare against UNC-Asheville made it look like we were gonna make an early exit. Making our first Elite 8 after all that's not too shabby at all

ffMc5dZ.png

That Syracuse loss was tough, especially with the many turnovers at the end. It would have been a different game with Melo in it, but alas, he wasn't.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I can be a homer if want to be it.

Well, sure you can, but you'll have to be a homer from a computer somewhere else.

excommunication.jpg

You are hereby banished from the state of Indiana for cheering for none of the Indiana schools and all of their rivals. I suggest you cross the Ohio posthaste, because you are no longer welcome in Indiana and the mob is coming.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Oh yeah, after the Melo suspension the amount of doom and gloom was high and the scare against UNC-Asheville made it look like we were gonna make an early exit. Making our first Elite 8 after all that's not too shabby at all

Your first elite eight? If memory serves, you guys have made it there a few times before. Hell, you even won the whole thing once. B)

BB52Big.jpg

What Kentucky's been doing the past two games is downright vicious.

They look like they are by far and away the best team in the tourney so far.

I think the only team capable of beating is Kentucky. If they show up there's nobody that can beat them.

Also seeing Jim Nantz interviewing Mark Emmert. This is pretty much all I hear whenever he does an interview.

Also Anthony Davis just went down. Doesn't look too bad though. May or may not return. Doubt Kentucky will push him being up by 20+ so unless he feels like he's 100% I don't think he will be back.

Your first elite eight? If memory serves, you guys have made it there a few times before. Hell, you even won the whole thing once. B)

I meant first Elite 8 since 2003. I was a little tired when I wrote that out ^_^

ffMc5dZ.png

Archived