Best Looking Fields in NFL or NCAA

nuordr

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes yes homer pick as well but I stand by my opinion that this is a good looking field.

GateCityBankFeild_370x200.jpg

This picture makes the Fargodome look a thousand times better than it really is. The stadium is awful and small. The field itself is average at best. If the Fargodome had a facebook page, this would be its profile pic, then you'd see it and be like, oh you look nothing like your profile pic. (Never happens with women)

I don't have a picture but the endzone that always sticks out to me is the one Arizona State used a few years ago with the closeup of Sparky.

48495329_b84a344546.jpg

48495188_37842688f2_b.jpg

That's it!

I'm assuming the cardinals had the same groundskeeper as asu when they played at the stadium as they both had amazing end zone designs for a 4-5 year stretch...I don't understand why more teams don't get more creative

Sorry to quote such an old post, but anyone have any evidence of this? I don't remember the Cardinals ever having a unique field design.

EDIT: I was able to find this, from after the 2005 Fiesta Bowl:

maxresdefault.jpg

90758391980.gif

Yes yes homer pick as well but I stand by my opinion that this is a good looking field.

This picture makes the Fargodome look a thousand times better than it really is. The stadium is awful and small. The field itself is average at best. If the Fargodome had a facebook page, this would be its profile pic, then you'd see it and be like, oh you look nothing like your profile pic. (Never happens with women)

Well the topic is best looking fields so not sure why your opinion of the Fargodome is even mentioned. And as for "average at best" I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I'm in no mood for some stupid whoiux fan pissing match.

Well the topic is best looking fields so not sure why your opinion of the Fargodome is even mentioned. And as for "average at best" I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I'm in no mood for some stupid whoiux fan pissing match.

Oh boo f***ing who. Go put your opinion on another blog site then if you can't handle someone disagreeing with you...when are you guys playing Ohio State for the undisputed national championship, because the Fargodome being a nice facility is about as delusional as your fan base.

Oh boo f***ing who. Go put your opinion on another blog site then if you can't handle someone disagreeing with you...when are you guys playing Ohio State for the undisputed national championship, because the Fargodome being a nice facility is about as delusional as your fan base.

well let's try this again. This thread is about the design of the field not the quality of the venue. I have the opinion that NDSU's field looks nice. The yellow end zones are unique and IMO eye catching but not so much that it effects the ability to watch a game. Only thing I'd change would be a slightly larger logo at midfield. this isn't a discussion on football teams or fabases so not sure why you're even bringing that into the conversation.

edit* unique as in not that common not as in the first or only school to do so.

I think I remember one season where they painted the Arizona flag across the entire endzones (possibly with the bird in place of the star), but it wasn't a regular thing.

I remember the Arizona state flag in the endzones too. Had to be late '90s or so.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived