Hot Stove: MLB Offseason Thread

Dexter Morgan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$(KGrHqJ,!oME63(Zwjh0BO4Pw-O81g~~60_12.JPG

Not so fast if you think Jeff Mathis is gonna give his digit up just like that! :P

Mathis got traded away already anyways. Like I said, best Angels offseason ever.

Huge upgrade for the Angels' #5 :lol:

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Not so fast if you think Jeff Mathis is gonna give his digit up just like that! :P

Mathis got traded away already anyways. Like I said, best Angels offseason ever.

You're seriously underestimating Jeff's defensive play. :rolleyes:

:P

Yes, Mathis and his godlike CERA :P

VmWIn6B.png

Yes, Mathis and his godlike CERA :P

Do people really think Weaver's a good pitcher? Hah! He would be nowhere without Mathis.

We lost our MVP. #FireDipoto

WORST. ANGELS. OFFSEASON. EVER!

If I was payed an extra 40 Million Dollars to leave St. Louis, :censored: yeah, I'd do it!

No offense to any of the Missouri CCSLCers, but St. Louis is not considered a very desirable place to live, that's probably one of the reasons Pujols left.

And I'm not saying SoCal's the greatest place either...

Pujols is now:

- LeBron James

- a money grubbing greedy piece of crap

- a souldead traitor

- committed the unforgivable crime of leaving baseball mecca

(according to cards nation on social media)

What a shocker that a guy would want to play out the latter portion of his career in beautiful California and get paid a ludicrous amount of money. I can't blame him at all, but 10 years? $250 million. Eesh.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Well I'm extremely jelous of all the Angels fans now. You got many young up-and-coming stars like Bourjos, Trout, Trumbo and Conger. You have a decent rotation now that C.J. Wilson is on your team. You already have some decent veterans like Hunter, Wells, Abreu,Kendrick and now you have Pujols! This team has a good shot at the World Series but probably not this year cause the team is still young, give em' a few more years and you have youself a World Series. Oh I forgot most of you Angel fans get to live in Southern California too. :mad:

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

No offense to any of the Missouri CCSLCers, but St. Louis is not considered a very desirable place to live, that's probably one of the reasons Pujols left.

St. Louis City is a dump. Nobody lives there. The County is mostly rather nice, actually.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

So with the addition of Pujols to the Angels, what will the Halos do with Trumbo?

Or Kendrys Morales, for that matter. Both play 1B -- but you know Pujols will DH for 80% of his tenure in Los Angeles.

6uXNWAo.png

Anyone else find it funny that even after Houston jumps to the AL, the Astrols will continue to be haunted by Albert Pujols? ^_^

Besides the boatload of cash, that's probably what sold him on the Angels. They said, hey you know that crappy team, with the band box park that has that ridiculously short home run porch in right field. Pujols says you me the Astros. They say yes they'll be in our division in a year, in 2013. Pujols says where do I sign!

packchampionslfroh.png

Archived