United States 12/14 Home Shirt Leaked

carlosgg6

I find this images a few days ago on the web, and actually im surprised that nobody upload this photos

United_States_12_14_Nike_Home_Leaked_1.jpgUnited_States_12_14_Nike_Home_Leaked_3.jpg

United_States_12_14_Nike_Home_Leaked_2.jpg

First is a confiable source, FSC is one of the biggest sites on soccer shirts, also the fabric and the details are the ones that nike is using in the soccer jerseys.

The cons on this leak are the collar detail (nike have been using this logo and motto ), and the crest, the new one have the golden outline, and this one is also small for the jersey.

Maybe is a prototipe, but i like it.

dragonssignature.gif

Im from Costa Rica...so i dont have a huge english level...understand me

:rolleyes:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm about 99% sure this is legit. It looks to be a player issue model as seen by the screened on logos and ventilation holes. I wouldn't read anything into the lack of a gold outline on the crest, either. 2006 qualis IIRC had a crest nearly the same as this model, 2006 we had a super thick gold outline. 2010 qualis we had a silver outline, and 2010 we had a small gold outline. Not to mention this template (hoops with faint sash overlaid) matches the Nike catalog and the Nike team website where it is labeled as "US 12". Fairly confident this is entirely legit. I'd expect the replicas to feature full hoops, not broken to leave space for the numbers. I'd love it if this were matched with navy blue shorts and hooped socks.

Btw this was mentioned in the soccer kits thread, but it's not a bad idea to give it its own thread! I, for one, love this look. Will most certainly be buying.

Hoops? We're hoops now? I hoped we were sticking with the sash. US Soccer really isn't being allowed an identity outside of their suck-balls crest.

The back of that thing is a damned rugby shirt. There better be something in denim blue with stars for a change kit.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I find this images a few days ago on the web, and actually im surprised that nobody upload this photos

United_States_12_14_Nike_Home_Leaked_1.jpgUnited_States_12_14_Nike_Home_Leaked_3.jpg

United_States_12_14_Nike_Home_Leaked_2.jpg

First is a confiable source, FSC is one of the biggest sites on soccer shirts, also the fabric and the details are the ones that nike is using in the soccer jerseys.

The cons on this leak are the collar detail (nike have been using this logo and motto ), and the crest, the new one have the golden outline, and this one is also small for the jersey.

Maybe is a prototipe, but i like it.

Character.Waldo.jpg

Found 'em.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Love it. This is what Ive wanted for years. Of course we should have red and white hoops. Its a distinctive shirt that immediately says USA. Not crazy about the backs, but FIFA rules are FIFA rules, i guess. Blue shorts and <gasp> red & white socks? Cant wait.

Finally. For about ten years I've been wondering why the U.S. doesn't wear red and white hoops with blue shorts! I hope the change is blue with subtle, tonal hoops.

Unfortunately, they botched it. I don't like the fact that there is a tonal sash on this kit. Pick a design element and let it do the work. This is going to look like Nike just printed red hoops over the last set with the light grey sash.

I think this would also be much better if the hoops were knit into the fabric as opposed to sublimated.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I'd be on board with this as a change kit to a primary that featured the sash. As the primary itself? Eh.

I was hoping the US would stay with the sash design. Yeah, it's here, but it's barely noticeable. Every recent USA shirt to use the sash prominently has looked like a million bucks. They should be embracing it.

Also, that crest is horrible and drags down any design it's slapped on.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it: I like it. If Croatia can make a checkerboard design work, then surely the US can own stripes as their identity. I liked the sash as a tribute to the '50 World Cup squad, but this is even better as a tribute to one of the most important elements of this country's flag. As long as they wear navy shorts with this, it will not look bad at all.

It would be nice if the US National Team adopts the same model from the Estudiantes LP (Argentina) shirt.

argentinian-teams-mitre-estudiantes-de-la-plata-away-04-05.jpg

Of course, maybe it would be retooled with some blue field and some stars anywhere over the shirt.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

You know how else they botched it? The American flag has 7 red stripes and 6 white. This kit has 6 red stripes and 7 white. If you're going to make such a literal reference to a national symbol, you could at least bother to get the math right.

It would be nice if the US National Team adopts the same model from the Estudiantes LP (Argentina) shirt.

argentinian-teams-mitre-estudiantes-de-la-plata-away-04-05.jpg

Of course, maybe it would be retooled with some blue field and some stars anywhere over the shirt.

Foto067.jpg

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Sash plus hoops is too much IMO. And are those sequence or glitter? What in the world is up with that?

Not sequins, not glitter. They're ventilation holes.

If they want to mimic the flag (with the hoops) why not just go all the way with that idea:

USA4a.png

USA6.png

This is a soccer match, not a Toby Keith concert.

Sash plus hoops is too much IMO. And are those sequence or glitter? What in the world is up with that?

If they want to mimic the flag (with the hoops) why not just go all the way with that idea:

USA4a.png

USA6.png

For reals? They're a world-class soccer team, not spectators at NASCAR/shopping for ammo at Walmart. :grin: Don't get me wrong, I love some racin' and I've bought plenty of ammo at Walmart (I wish they sold 7.62, but that's neither here nor there), but I'm not a world-class soccer player either. (Insert joke about the US not being a world-class team here...)

Crest aside, this is my favorite look:

usa%20soccer%20jersey%20nsh.jpg

I wish I could find one for sale...

Grunge-Logos.png

Not sequins, not glitter. They're ventilation holes.

USA4a.png

USA6.png

This is a soccer match, not a Toby Keith concert.

Feel free to add PoTD Nov 20, 2011 to your running list in your sig. Solid stuff.

Archived