2011-12 NBA Season

LeGooo

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LeBron: clutch bank shot, clutch free throws, ANOTHER 30+ point game. He's been nothing short of brilliant for the most part in these playoffs.

......and he fouled Durant & Westbrook on that last shot by OKC and no call. OKC got hosed, end of story.

So? As long as we're talking about officiating, OKC shouldn't even be playing right now. They got EXTREMELY questionable reffing in their favor in Game 6 against San Antonio, handing them the win.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

LeBron: clutch bank shot, clutch free throws, ANOTHER 30+ point game. He's been nothing short of brilliant for the most part in these playoffs.

......and he fouled Durant & Westbrook on that last shot by OKC and no call. OKC got hosed, end of story.

So? As long as we're talking about officiating, OKC shouldn't even be playing right now. They got EXTREMELY questionable reffing in their favor in Game 6 against San Antonio, handing them the win.

So wait, that game 6 would've ended the series if San Antonio had won? Or wait, you mean that if they lose that game, then you can see into the future that they lost game seven?

Awful officiating hands it to the Heat. How is that not a foul? They've called fouls for less than that all damn game.

Edit: there were 3 separate fouls on that shot. What a joke.

Hey OKC:

"Good Job, Good Effort!"

I looked at the stats and saw that OKC had more assists and less turnovers than MIA tonight. OKC is worst in the NBA in turnovers and last in the league in assists. In the 4thQ, I was shocked to see that OKC even has three assists. It seemed that whomever received the ball from the inbounder and took the shot or whomever received the ball at halfcourt took the shot.

I have a hard time seeing OKC beating SA in Game 7 if SA won Game 6, taking back all the momentum in the process.

And San Antonio got the better end of the officiating in the fourth quarter of their game one win, what's your point? We're talking about a blatant foul, followed by another blatant foul that directly cost one team a chance to win the game. You immediately deflect it to something else. You're such a biased idiot it's not even comical anymore.

IUe6Hvh.png

I have a hard time seeing OKC beating SA in Game 7 if SA won Game 6, taking back all the momentum in the process.

And San Antonio got the better end of the officiating in the fourth quarter of their game one win, what's your point? We're talking about a blatant foul, followed by another blatant foul that directly cost one team a chance to win the game. You immediately deflect it to something else. You're such a biased idiot it's not even comical anymore.

He's WillMorris 2.0, so don't get too mad.

We're talking about a blatant foul, followed by another blatant foul that directly cost one team a chance to win the game. You immediately deflect it to something else. You're such a biased idiot it's not even comical anymore.

My point is that OKC gets their fair share of favorable whistles, too. It evens out over time. Not to mention, they went on several runs in the second half and made things uncomfortable for the Heat. They had their chances and didn't fully capitalize on them. In the end, OKC was lucky it even came down to that call.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

You can't really "even out" a foul that decides the end of the game.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Been a pretty awesome Finals so far, huh?

Yes it has. No complaints here. No problems with the officiating. No problems with Lebron. No problems with the OKC crowd. No problems with the announcers. No problems with any of it actually. Both games have been thoroughly entertaining. I've really enjoyed watching them. All of which begs the question; what the hell am I doing in this thread? B)

BB52Big.jpg

Been a pretty awesome Finals so far, huh?

Yes it has. No complaints here. No problems with the officiating. No problems with Lebron. No problems with the OKC crowd. No problems with the announcers. No problems with any of it actually. Both games have been thoroughly entertaining. I've really enjoyed watching them. All of which begs the question; what the hell am I doing in this thread? B)

It's the two clear best teams from each conference, more or less evenly matched, playing hard for both games so far.

And while I do think the OKC crowd is a bunch of dorks, I can accept it as part of their charm and move on.

I've really enjoyed this year's NBA playoffs.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It's been a great two games so far. Yeah, I'm peeved about that no-call on LeBron but otherwise what a great game.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'm sorry but I don't see a foul on that play at all. I see Durant jumping into LeBron and Westbrook consider a very theatric dive...

But hey I'm extremely biased in this so maybe I have the blinders on. All I know is LeBron is off the charts this playoffs, as well as Durant. It's been overall some good basketball this playoffs, and I'm really glad I've been paying more attention.

Also, the officiating has been awful. For every game and every team

Manchester-City-icon.png

Archived