2011-12 NBA Season

LeGooo

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that the majority of people want ok'd to win because then there wouldnt be anymore Lebrun ringless memes

wut

/quoted for posterity.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Side note : you guys ever watch or listen to Colin cowherd?? I think a lot of people don't like them because he speaks the truth rather than what fans want to hear. Most logical dude in sports IMO.

He combines the trolling of Paul Finebaum with the honesty of Baghdad Bob.

Colin Cowherd is the most irritating man ever to have a sports talk show, ever.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Side note : you guys ever watch or listen to Colin cowherd?? I think a lot of people don't like them because he speaks the truth rather than what fans want to hear. Most logical dude in sports IMO.

He's the one guy on a sports show that makes the blonde woman next to him appear the smart one!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

He's the one guy on a sports show that makes the blonde woman next to him appear the smart one!

everything he says makes sense to me, he's been praising lebron all yr while beadle does the opposite. Same with tim tebow, she's all about him, he knows that tebows not a quarterback.

idk what he says that sounds dumb to you guys, but he makes tons of sense to me.

everything he says makes sense to me, he's been praising lebron all yr while beadle does the opposite. Same with tim tebow, she's all about him, he knows that tebows not a quarterback.

idk what he says that sounds dumb to you guys, but he makes tons of sense to me.

There's a proverb about blind squirrels and nuts that escapes me at the moment, but I think it would be applicable here.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Maybe you guys are the fans that beadle appeals to with her opinions.

Those are just two examples, he seldomly says anything i disagree with, but i guess we all have our own opinions. I'm a tony romo fan, a houston texans fan, and a lebron james fan, all of which he's strongly supports, for good reasons.

anyway about those finals... If mia wins tonight i think they seal it at home

I think that the majority of people want ok'd to win because then there wouldnt be anymore Lebrun ringless memes

what is this im in phone

Really? You're that dense that you couldn't figure that one out? It's not like it was a Tnak post. Geez.

Russell Westbrook is doing everything he can to save the Thunder in this Finals.

37 points, and the last 11 for OKC as things currently stand.

And undid alot of it with that last foul.

No idea what he was thinking. No excuse for not knowing the situation that late in the game.

Westbrook choked big time...

So far that's the signature play of the series.

That's one of the all-time dumbest plays I've ever seen considering the situation. Not quite as bad as Chris Webber calling a timeout when he didn't have one, but its close.

He just plain forgot the game situation and I think the Heat just effectively put the series away tonight assuming LeBron's injury isn't serious. I just don't see OKC beating Miami three straight games.

Westbrook choked big time...

So far that's the signature play of the series.

That's one of the all-time dumbest plays I've ever seen considering the situation. Not quite as bad as Chris Webber calling a timeout when he didn't have one, but its close.

He just plain forgot the game situation and I think the Heat just effectively put the series away tonight assuming LeBron's injury isn't serious. I just don't see OKC beating Miami three straight games.

Oh, this series is ending on Thursday night. I actually think the Thunder can win their home games, but the 2-3-2 will likely prevent those home games from being played. I know that the home team sweeping the middle three has only happened twice ('04 Pistons, '06 Heat), but it still goes to show why losing one of the first two games is a cardinal sin in the Finals - unlike in any other NBA playoff series, a guaranteed Game 5 does not mean a guaranteed third home game, worst coming to worst.

That's the way it is. Shame on the Thunder for being flat for six of the eight quarters they played in OKC. That's why they're in the situation they're in - likely getting to witness a coronation on Thursday night.

spacer.png

That was INCREDIBLE. LeBron's dagger three was one of the best clutch shots I've ever seen, considering the circumstances: close game in the Finals, Westbrook leading a charge, LeBron being exhausted, injured, and barely able to walk. I don't care what anyone says, that was LeBron's flu game. The Heat were dead in the water, LeBron was in pain, yet he willed them back in a victory they really had no business getting.

Aside from that, he had a Magic-esque performance (12 assists!). Also, Chalmers stepped up bigtime in LeBron's absence, icing the game for good at the line.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived