Thrift Store Gems 2012

nash61

SDC11536.jpg

Found this at a garage sale in Marlette for $5. :hockeysmiley::blink:

So jealous. What size?

I got this a few years back at a garage sale for $5

15.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SDC11536.jpg

Found this at a garage sale in Marlette for $5. :hockeysmiley::blink:

So jealous. What size?

I got this a few years back at a garage sale for $5

15.jpg

It's an adult medium. Looks like it was only worn a few times too.

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Whose autographs are those?

I have no idea, but I'd love to know

One of those is Alexei Yashin, the #79 in the signature tips that off.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Picked up a 2010 Oregon State pro combat jersey, brand new, for $20 at Just Sports at the Woodburn Outlet Mall. Considering that they were $80 when they were released, I am VERY pleased with my purchase!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Went to the local Value Village,found, and bought a old Gilbert Arenas alternate when he was up here in Washington. Tried it on and it looks like it has been barely worn. Price: $5.99 (**)B)

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Marshall's on Michigan in Carmel, Indiana has white Unitas Mitchell and Ness Baltimore Colts jerseys for $60 (in 3 and 6XL only), various adult size blue Cowboys' Barber jerseys for $7, and various Colts ones in all sizes and colors. I didn't get any because I just don't do football jerseys.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

finally our TJ Maxx and Marshall's got some good stuff in. TJ Maxx picked up a 75th anniversary Clinton Portis replethentic jersey for 14.99. Marshall's had M&N Redskins tees for 9.99 and 1991 Darell Green and Russ Grimm jerseys for 59.99. Once they get my size in for the M&N I will definitely get the Green, not sure about Grimm yet.

skinsboys4lf7pe.jpg

Marshall's on Michigan in Carmel, Indiana has white Unitas Mitchell and Ness Baltimore Colts jerseys for $60 (in 3 and 6XL only), various adult size blue Cowboys' Barber jerseys for $7, and various Colts ones in all sizes and colors. I didn't get any because I just don't do football jerseys.

Holy hell, we have a Marshall's up here in suburban Indy? :P

Thanks for checking it out and letting me know there's nothing there!

6fQjS3M.png

The banned TC found a 1996 Summer Olympics Women's basketball Lisa Leslie jersey for 6 dollars.

womens_hoops_july_22_1996.jpg

Awesome.

Your being REALLY kind calling them "women". What guy would consider that much muscle attractive? eck.

Well that's an :censored: thing to say, kw11333. Yes, they are women and we are proud of them.

The banned TC found a 1996 Summer Olympics Women's basketball Lisa Leslie jersey for 6 dollars.

Awesome.

Your being REALLY kind calling them "women". What guy would consider that much muscle attractive? eck.

What?!

Awesome.

I called them Women because they aren't the Men's team.

Awesome.

They're women. They've progressed through puberty and have vaginas. That makes them, biologically, women.

6fQjS3M.png

7659168742_88681e247f_z.jpg

Went on a thrift store binge the last few day:

got two blank (with nameplate) bills authentics at savers: the navy is reebok and the royal blue is puma, $9.99 a piece

champion throwback 1964-1965 buffalo bills jack kemp at salvation army: $5

wilson jim kelly bills jersey at salvation army, no name on back: $5

sabres ccm vintage hockey hoodie at amvets: $3.50

bills snapback hat at savers w/ tags $3

bisons new era snapback with mesh at savers most likely 80s/ early 90s: $3

anyone in the buffalo area, the savers in hamburg by the mckinley mall has more empty bills jerseys, both styles, one a logoatheltic, the rest puma

oh yeah, sizes range from 48-52 in the royal, and run bigger in the navy's...also, marshalls has blue jays clearance cool bases as well as replithentics from 15-10 bucks in black, white, and the roads

Archived