Teams and stadiums you've seen

zpqmaowl

MLB Baseball

I've seen all 31 teams that have existed in my lifetime

I've been to Dodger Stadium, Angel Stadium, AT&T Park, Oakland Coliseum, Qualcomm Stadium, Wrigley Field, U.S. Cellular Field, Miller Park, Progressive Field, Great American Ball Park, old Yankee Stadium, Shea Stadium, and was inside Chase Field but in the offseason.

MiLB Baseball

I've seen: Lancaster Jethawks, Lake Elsinore Storm, and the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes.

I've only been to Clear Channel Stadium in Lancaster, California.

World Baseball Classic

Korea vs. United States at Angel Stadium in 2006, Korea vs. Japan at Dodger Stadium in 2009.

NHL Hockey

I've seen: Los Angeles Kings, Phoenix Coyotes, Anaheim Ducks, San José Sharks, Dallas Stars, Vancouver Canucks, Colorado Avalanche, Minnesota Wild, Chicago Blackhawks, Nashville Predators, New Jersey Devils, Saint Louis Blues, Montréal Canadiens, Washington Capitals, Ottawa Senators, Calgary Flames.

I've been to: STAPLES Center, Honda Center, HP Pavilion, Jobing.com Arena.

NBA Basketball

I've seen: Los Angeles Clippers, Philadelphia 76ers, Toronto Raptors, Golden State Warriors, and a few other teams that I don't remember (I was young).

I've only been to STAPLES Center.

NCAA Basketball

I've seen: UCLA, UCI, CSUN, Cal Poly SLO, UC Davis, UC Riverside.

I've been to: The Matadome (CSUN), Pauley Pavilion (UCLA), and Bren Events Center (UCI).

NCAA Football

I've seen: UCLA, Illinois.

That game was at the Rose Bowl.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NHL

I am the Washington Capitals, Buffalo Sabres, and New York Islanders away from having seen every current NHL team. I got a chance to see the Atlanta Thrashers before they fled, and I caught the Winnipeg Jets this preseason.

NFL

Cincinnati Bengals, Baltimore Ravens, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Kansas City Chiefs, Miami Dolphins

MLB

every National League team. Only the Indians in the AL.

NBA

Denver Nuggets, Oklahoma City Thunder

PvO6ZWJ.png

I never got to see the Thrashers, we were going to go to the Kings' 2010 home opener against Atlanta but the plans fell through.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Only been to baseball games in my life. Been to Yankee Stadium, new and old, Fenway Park, Shea Stadium, Citi Field, Wrigley Field, and Angel Stadium of Anaheim.

As for the teams that I've seen in person, I've seen:

Red Sox

Yankees

Blue Jays

Rays

Orioles

White Sox

Angels

Mariners

Rangers

Mets

Braves

Phillies

Cubs

Cardinals

Giants

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

MLB

AT&T Park. Such a beautiful baseball stadium, been there multiple times and everytime has been great!

Chase Field... was there when it was,and will always will be the BOB!

Oakland Coliseum. Mom taught me If I have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all!!

NBA

Arco Arena.... err Power Balance whatever you wanna call it. Attended a Kings/ Mavs game for a event I was in with the Army. Mark Cuban walked straight up to me and shook my hand. Such a small arena though.

Countless minor league baseball and spring training parks; Tucson, metro Phoenix, Round Rock TX, and Wichita stand out the most to me. I personally have always loved the atmosphere at minor league games, the events, promotions, all around a great time to be had!

While living in Germany I went to a few Frankfurt Galaxy games of NFL Europe, cannot remember the name of the stadium, do remember the Galaxy cheerleader I was dating however! :D

DLWatt.png

NFL stadiums: Cowboys stadium, Century Link Field Seattle, (it was not called that when I went to a game) Qualcomm Stadium San Diego, Both new and old stadiums that the Cardinals have played.

I have seen the Cowboys, Seahawks, Bears, Cardinals, Chargers, and Titans play in person. When I worked at a Super Bowl I got to see the Raiders and Buccaneers during media day in San Diego.

NHL Hockey

I've seen: Canucks, Flyers (x2, First Game in 1997), Bruins (x2, in Boston in 2003, Game 2, 2011 SCF), Blackhawks (Game 7, 2011 WCQF), St. Louis (Game 7, 2003 WCQF), Predators, Oilers (x3), Flames (x2), Capitals, Thrashers, Kings, Ducks, Sabres, Avalanche, Red Wings (x5, My dad was friends with Steve Yzerman's cousin who got us tickets to a bunch of games in the mid-late 90's), Panthers, Rangers, Leafs.

I've been to: Rogers Arena and TD Garden.

NBA Basketball

I've seen: Vancouver Grizzlies, Los Angeles Lakers.

I've been to Rogers Arena (GM Place at the time)

CFL Football

I've seen: BC Lions, Toronto Argonaughts

I've been to: BC Place

SPL Soccer/Football

I've seen: Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen (First game, 7-0 Celtic, Henrik Larsson got a hat trick)

I've been to: Celtic Park.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

MLB

Twins, Indians, Royals, White Sox, Tigers, Red Sox,Rays, Orioles, Angels, Mariners, Braves, Brewers, Cubs ( All at Target Field, Metrodome and Miller Park)

A's and White Sox ST

Great Falls Voyagers- Rookie level

St. Paul Saints

NFL

Vikings, Lions

NHL

Wild

Blues

Milwaukee Admirals

NBA

T-Wolves, Bulls, Mavericks

Also been to many Lacrosse and Gopher games.

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

Now that I actually am sitting down to write it out, I've been lucky to have been to A :censored: ING LOT of games in my almost 22 years of life. But, here we go:

NHL:

- Teams: All 30, including the Thrashers/Jets in both incarnations. May have seen the original Jets/Whalers/Nordiques, but I was too young to remember. My family has had Ducks season tickets since the team's inception and I've been going since then as well. Seen games in each of their playoff runs, including every Western/Stanley Cup Finals home game in 2003 and every playoff game in the 2007 Cup year.

- Arenas: Every city in the Pacific Division (Honda Center in Anaheim, Staples Center in Los Angeles, HP Pavilion in San Jose, America West Arena (currently US Airways) in Phoenix, Jobing.com in Glendale, American Airlines Center in Dallas), as well as Scottrade Center in St. Louis and Joe Louis Arena in Detroit.

MLB:

- Teams: I've seen the entire American League, NL West, and NL East. I've seen the Cardinals, Cubs, and Astros. I'm missing the Brewers, Reds, and Pirates. My family has split Angels season tickets for the last 8 years or so.

- Stadiums: Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, Petco Park in San Diego, Chase Field in Phoenix, Old Yankee Stadium in New York, Wrigley Field and US Cellular Field in Chicago. I've also stood outside Busch Stadium in St. Louis, but that doesn't really count :lol: I've also been to Spring Training at Tempe Diablo Stadium in Tempe.

NFL:

- Teams: NFC West (AZ, SEA, SF, STL), AFC West (SD, DEN, KC, OAK), Vikings, Packers, Colts, Giants, Cowboys, Steelers, Panthers, Saints.

- Stadiums: Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale.

NBA:

- Saw my first live NBA game this year. Suns and Blazers at US Airways in Phoenix.

NCAA Football:

- Teams: Arizona State, Cal Poly, Oregon, Stanford, USC, Washington, Colorado, and Arizona at ASU. TCU and Boise State in the Fiesta Bowl.

- Stadiums: Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale.

NCAA Basketball:

- Two games. ASU vs UCLA in Tempe, UC-Irvine vs Cal State Fullerton in the Big West Tournament at the Anaheim Convention Center.

NCAA Baseball/Softball

- One baseball game. Fresno State vs Cal State Bakersfield in Fresno. (I was up there covering the California State Community College Basketball Championships for the college paper, and we had a day off, so we went to the game.)

- One softball game. UCLA vs ASU in Los Angeles. (Covered this game in the California State JC news writing competition in LA.)

Minor/Independent League Baseball:

- Two games. Western Baseball League: Mission Viejo Vigilantes against I have no clue in Mission Viejo. Golden Baseball League: San Diego Surf Dawgs vs Long Beach Armada in San Diego.

IHL:

- Went to numerous Long Beach Ice Dogs and San Diego Gulls games way back when.

Lacrosse:

- One indoor game. Anaheim Storm vs Colorado Mammoth at Honda Center in Anaheim. (It was a special game they played after a Ducks game one night. They invited all that were in attendance for the hockey game to stay as the lacrosse surface was put down and the game was played)

- One pro outdoor game: Los Angeles Riptide vs Denver Outlaws at Home Depot Center in Carson.

- One NCAA outdoor game: Duke vs Loyola at the University of San Diego.

Also went to several NCAA track meets and ASU wrestling matches while writing for the ASU newspaper, and covered more than my exorbitant amount of community college sports while writing for the college paper.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

NHL

MTS Centre, Xcel Energy Centre

Teams ive seen: Jets, Wild, Oilers, Senators, Coyotes (preseason), Maple Leafs (preseason).

NBA

MTS Centre

Raptors and Blazers (preseason)

MLB

Rodgers Centre

Blue Jays, Yankees

CFL

Can-adins stadium, Rodgers centre

Blue Bombers, Argonauts, Lions, Tiger-Cats, Eskimos, Roughriders

AHL

MTS Centre

Moose and many other teams (around 15)

NLL

Xcel Energy Centre

Swarm, Roughnecks

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

MLB

I've seen: Blue Jays, Red Sox, Cubs, Cardinals, Rangers, Rays, Yankees, Indians, Mariners, Expos, Royals, Angels

Been to: Rogers Centre, Fenway Park, Wrigley Field

NBA

I've seen: Raptors, 76ers

Been to: ACC

NFL

I've seen: Bills, Dolphins (at Rogers Centre)

NHL

I've seen: Leafs, Habs, Bruins, Rangers, Lightning, Sens, Flyers, Penguins, Islanders, Stars, Oilers, Hurricanes, Coyotes, Sabres, Canucks, Blackhawks

Been to: ACC, Bell Centre, Scotiabank Place, First Niagara Center, United Center

Venues I've been to

NBA: Oracle Arena (Warriors), Power Balance Pavilion (Kings)

NFL: O.co Coliseum (Raiders)

MLB: O.co Coliseum (A's), AT&T Park (Giants)

NCAAF: Memorial Stadium (Cal), AT&T Park (Emerald Bowl & Cal)

NCAAB: Haas Pavilion (Cal)

MiLB: Raley Field (River Cats), Banner Island Ballpark (Ports)

Teams I've seen off the top of my head

NBA: Warriors, Kings, Nuggets, Pistons, Jazz, Clippers, Hawks, Magic, Thunder

NFL: Raiders, Dolphins, Broncos, Titans, Jets, Bears, Texans

MLB: A's, Giants, Angels, Rangers, Red Sox, Blue Jays, Tigers, Royals, Twins, Rays, Marlins, Dodgers

NCAAF: Cal, Miami, Arizona, Washington State

NCAAB: Cal, UC Santa Barbara

MiLB: River Cats, Grizzlies, 51s, Ports, Nuts

Stadiums/Arenas

Baseball: Wrigley Field, US Cellular Field (saw both Chicago parks within a year, on separate trips), Cinergy Field (Riverfront Stadium), Great American Ball Park. Miller Park (sat 6 rows up right behind home plate, got on SportsCenter that night for the inaugural Chorizo Sausage Race), Florence Freedom BallPark, Fifth Third Field (Dayton Dragons)

Football: Paul Brown Stadium (saw two college games & one high school game there), Nippert Stadium, Louisiana Superdome (Sugar Bowl)

Basketball: Gund Arena (was known as that at the time, saw two college basketball doubleheaders there, includeing Antonio Gates for Kent State), US Bank Arena, Fifth Third Arena, Bank of Kentucky Center

Hockey: US Bank Arena, Cincinnati Gardens

Racing: Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Kentucky Speedway

I'll post teams later.

As far as the top-level pros are concerned, I've only been to 2 MLB and 1 NBA game, but here's the list of teams:

MLB

Colorado Rockies, St. Louis Cardinals*, San Francisco Giants, Philadelphia Phillies*. Also of note: Matt Holliday played in both those games, as the game in Philadelphia was Holliday's first as a Cardinal (July 24, 2009).

*It looks like I'll be seeing the Cards and Phils again this summer, and adding the Padres to the list.

NBA

Utah Jazz, Orlando Magic.

Independent/Minor-League Baseball (Golden League to be exact)

St. George Roadrunners (RIP), Chico Outlaws, Long Beach Armada, Edmonton Cracker-Cats (before they became the Capitals), Yuma Scorpions, Orange County Flyers

NCAA**

Utah St. Aggies, BYU Cougars, Utah Utes (F), Weber St. Wildcats, SUU Thunderbirds, Boise State Broncos, Nevada Wolfpack, Idaho Vandals, Wyoming Cowboys (F), Colorado St. Rams (F), Wichita St. Shockers ( B ), Fresno St. Bulldogs, Hawaii Warriors, Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, New Mexico St. Aggies, San Jose St. Spartans Eastern Washington Eagles (H).

**Not doing a list of every sport, but this is my best recollection of football and basketball games. If I only recall one sport, then those teams have either (F) for football, ( B ) for basketball, or (H) for hockey.

And stadia/arenas:

MLB

Coors Field, Citizens Bank Ballpark (Busch Stadium should be added this summer)

NBA

EnergySolutions Arena (or as I like to call it, The Building Formerly Known as the Delta Center)

NCAA

Romney Stadium, Dee Glen Smith Spectrum, Eccles Ice Center

NBA

TD Garden. Boston Celtics against Cleveland Cavaliers (late in the 2006-07 season)

NHL

TD Garden. Boston Bruins against Atlanta Thrashers (late in the 2008-09 season)

MLB

Fenway Park. Boston Red Sox against Los Angeles Dodgers (July 2004), Boston Red Sox against Minnesota Twins (July 2005), Boston Red Sox against Chicago White Sox (August 2005), Boston Red Sox against Toronto Blue Jays (August 2008), Boston Red Sox against Baltimore Orioles (September 2010)

NFL

None

MiLB

Hadlock Field. Portland Sea Dogs against countless EL counterparts.

AHL

Cumberland County Civic Center. Portland Pirates against countless AHL counterparts.

Being broke all the time doesn't help when going to major league games.

spacer.png

NHL

Teams seen: Islanders, Red Wings, Bruins, Canucks, Senators, Maple Leafs, Oilers, Capitals, Devils, Penguins IIRC, Hurricanes, Sharks, maybe one or two others I forget

Arenas: Nassau Coliseum, MSG (college hockey game), Air Canada Centre and Bell Centre in offseasons as well

MLB

Teams Seen: Mets, Reds, Diamondbacks, Brewers, Astros, Phillies

Stadiums: Citi Field, Shea Stadium, Yankee Stadium (Pinstripe Bowl) and the Old Yankee Stadium (field trip and tour), Veterans Stadium

NFL

Stadiums: MetLife Stadium (college lacrosse game)

NCAAF

Teams seen: Syracuse, Rutgers, West Virginia, UConn, Cincinnati, Louisville, USF, Pittsburgh, Wake Forest, Toledo, Akron, Minnesota, Northwestern, Maine, Colgate, Rhode Island

Stadiums: Carrier Dome (Syracuse), Rutgers Stadium or High Point Stadium or w/e they call it this week (Rutgers), Heinz Field (Pittsburgh)

NCAAB

No way in hell I'm listing all the teams I've seen

Arenas: Carrier Dome (Syracuse), Madison Square Garden (St. John's/2K Sports Coaches vs. Cancer Classic), Mack Sports Complex (Hofstra), The MAC (Monmouth)

NCAA Lacrosse

D-1 for this because of the array of D-2 and D-3 games I've gone to

Stadiums: Carrier Dome (Syracuse), Princeton Stadium (Princeton), Shuart Stadium (Hofstra), LaValle Stadium (Stony Brook), Schoellkopf Field (Cornell), Class of 52 Stadium (Princeton)

AHL

Teams seen: Syracuse Crunch, Rochester Americans, Binghamton Senators

Arenas: Onondaga County War Memorial

MiLB

Teams seen: Syracuse Chiefs, Gwinnett Braves, Pawtuckett Red Sox

Stadiums: Alliance Bank Stadium

NASCAR

Tracks: Watkins Glen (at least the entrance to it)

Soon to be knocked off the bucket list:

Lynah Rink (Cornell-NCAAH), (Probably) Dasilva Memorial Field (St. John's-NCAA Lax)

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Hm, I thought we'd done this recently, but the most recent thing I could find in the search was from 2008.

So, I suppose I can update mine. This counts pro/semi-pro, both major and minor, and college. Buildings shown according to their names at the time (or, in the case of multiple visits with multiple names, whatever I feel like):

Baseball

Busch Stadium (II), St. Louis MO (Cardinals vs... too many to remember)

Busch Stadium (III), St. Louis MO (Cardinals vs Diamondbacks)

Coors Field, Denver CO (Rockies vs Cardinals)

Dolphin Stadium, Miami Gardens FL (Marlins vs Mets)

HHH Metrodome, Minneapolis MN (Twins vs a few)

Midway Stadium, St. Paul MN (Saints vs Explorers and others)

Miller Park, Milwaukee WI (Brewers vs Nationals)

Target Field, Minneapolis MN (Twins vs Dodgers)

Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg FL (Rays vs Yankees)

Turner Field, Atlanta GA (Braves vs Diamondbacks)

Wrigley Field, Chicago IL (Cubs vs Cardinals)

Hockey

Allstate Arena, Rosemont IL (IHL Wolves vs Admirals?)

BankAtlantic Center, Sunrise FL (Panthers vs Jets)

Bradley Center, Milwaukee WI (IHL Admirals vs ?)

Kemper Arena, Kansas City MO (IHL Blades vs Soviet Wings, Admirals)

KeyArena, Seattle WA (Thunderbirds vs Cougars)

Kiel Center, St. Louis MO (Blues vs lots, RHI Vipers lots and lots)

Maple Leaf Gardens, Toronto ON (unfortunately only for a tour, not for a game)

Mariucci Arena, Minneapolis MN (Minnesota vs Michigan Tech, RHI Blue Ox vs lots)

Market Square Arena, Indianapolis IN (IHL Ice vs ?)

Mellon Arena, Pittsburgh PA (Penguins vs Devils)

MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas NV (Kings vs Sharks pre-season)

The Palace of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills MI (IHL Vipers vs ?)

Saint Louis Arena, St. Louis MO (Blues vs Blackhawks, Penguins, Stars; RHI Vipers vs lots)

Spectrum, Philadelphia PA (AHL Phantoms vs Penguins)

Staples Center, Los Angeles CA (Kings vs Wild)

Target Center, Minneapolis MN (Rangers vs Stars pre-season, RHI Blue Ox vs Vipers)

United Center, Chicago IL (Blackhawks vs Blues, Red Wings)

Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul MN (Wild vs lots)

Soccer

Al Lang Field, St. Petersburg FL (NASL FC Tampa Bay vs MN Stars)

Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam NL (friendly Netherlands vs USA)

Blackbaud Stadium, Charleston SC (USL-1 Battery vs MN Thunder)

Carrow Road, Norwich UK (Norwich City vs Derby County [LC], Yeovil Town [L1])

Columbus Crew Stadium, Columbus OH (USA vs Mexico [x2])

Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Denver CO (Rapids vs Galaxy)

Elizabeth Lyle Robbie Stadium, St. Paul MN (MN Lightning vs lots)

Estadio Azteca, Mexico City MX (WCQ Mexico vs USA)

The Fans' Stadium Kingsmeadow, Kingston upon Thames UK (AFC Wimbledon vs Margate [isthmian Premier])

Home Depot Center, Carson CA (MLS Cup 2008: Crew vs RBNY)

House Park, Austin TX (USSFD2 Aztex vs MN Stars)

James Griffin Stadium, St. Paul MN (USL-1 Thunder vs lots and lots)

LIVESTRONG Sporting Park, Kansas City KS (Gold Cup 2011: Canada vs Panama, USA vs Guadeloupe)

Lockhart Stadium, Ft. Lauderdale FL (NASL final 2011 2nd leg: Strikers vs MN Stars)

National Sports Center, Blaine MN (Thunder and Stars vs lots and lots)

PGE Park, Portland OR (USL-1 Timbers vs MN Thunder)

Qwest Field, Seattle WA (USL-1 Sounders vs MN Thunder)

RFK Stadium, Washington DC (MLS Cup 2007: Dynamo vs Revolution)

Saputo Stadium, Montreal QC (USL-1 Impact vs MN Thunder)

Soldier Field (old), Chicago IL (Fire vs MetroStars)

Soldier Field (new), Chicago IL (WCQ USA vs Honduras, friendly USA vs Poland)

Swangard Stadium, Burnaby BC (USL-1 Whitecaps vs MN Thunder)

Toyota Park, Bridgeview IL (Fire vs Dynamo, Galaxy; WCQ USA vs T&T)

Tropical Park Stadium, Miami FL (USL-1 Miami FC vs MN Thunder)

WakeMed Soccer Park, Cary NC (USL-1 RailHawks vs MN Thunder)

Football

HHH Metrodome, Minneapolis MN (pre-season Vikings vs Seahawks)

SkyDome, Toronto ON (CFL Argonauts vs Lions)

Basketball

HHH Metrodome (NCAA rounds 1 and 2: Kansas, North Dakota St, West Virginia, Dayton, Boston College, USC, Michigan St, Robert Morris)

The Palace of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills MI (WNBA Shock vs ?)

Target Center, Minneapolis MN (Timberwolves vs Jazz)

Indoor Soccer

First Mariner Arena, Baltimore MD (Blast vs LaRaZa)

Saint Louis Arena, St. Louis MO (Storm vs Wings)

US Cellular Arena, Milwaukee WI (Wave vs Blast)

Planning to add in March/April:

AAMI Park, Melbourne AU (NRL Storm vs Newcastle)

ANZ Stadium, Sydney AU (AFL GWS vs Sydney)

Etihad Stadium, Melbourne AU (maybe AFL)

Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne AU (AFL Richmond vs Carlton)

Sydney Football Stadium, Sydney AU (A-League Sydney vs Newcastle)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Super 14/Super Rugby

Teams Seen: Everyone of them.

Stadiums Seen: Subiaco Oval, nib Stadium

NRL

Teams Seen: South Sydney Rabbitohs, Cronulla Sharks, Melbourne Storm, Canterbury Bulldogs

Stadiums Been To: nib Stadium, Toyota Park (To date, the only sporting fixture I've ever been to where I was supporting the away team)

Stadiums Driven Past: Sydney Football Stadium, Redfern Oval

Rugby Internationals

Teams Seen: Australia, Georgia, Samoa, South Africa, Ireland, Fiji, England, Australian Barbarians.

Stadiums Been To: Subiaco Oval, nib Stadium

Stadiums Driven Past: Sydney Football Stadium, Etihad Stadium

AFL

Teams Seen: West Coast, Fremantle, Carlton and Adelaide

Stadiums Been To: Subiaco Oval

Stadiums Driven Past: MCG, Etihad Stadium, SCG

Soccer (A-League)

Teams Seen: Perth Glory, Sydney FC, Gold Coast Utd.

Stadiums Been To: nib Stadium

Stadiums Driven Past: Sydney Football Stadium

Cricket (BBL)

Teams Seen: Perth Scorchers, Hobart Hurricanes

Stadiums Been To: WACA

Stadiums Driven Past: SCG, MCG, Etihad Stadium

Cricket (ODI)

Teams Seen: Australia, Pakistan

Stadiums Driven Past: SCG, MCG

Cricket (Test Match)

Teams Seen: Australia, Pakistan

Stadiums Driven Past: SCG, MCG

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Planning to add in March/April:

AAMI Park, Melbourne AU

ANZ Stadium, Sydney AU

Etihad Stadium, Melbourne AU (maybe)

Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne AU

Sydney Football Stadium, Sydney AU

May I ask which sports you'll be seeing at these grounds? Just a out of interest.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

NHL:

Toronto Maple Leafs, Ottawa Senators, Boston Bruins

Arenas: Air Canada Centre

AHL:

Hamilton Bulldogs, Toronto Marlies, Binghamton Senators, Manitoba Moose, Oklahoma City Barons, Grand Rapids Griffins, Texas Stars, Milwaukee Admirals

Arenas: Copps Coliseum, Ricoh Coliseum, Ivor Wynne Stadium

MLB:

Toronto Blue Jays, New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox, Tampa Bay Rays, Anaheim Angels, Seattle Mariners

Ballparks: Rogers Centre (SkyDome)

CFL: Hamilton Tiger-Cats, Saskatchewan Roughriders, Montreal Alouettes

Stadiums: Ivor Wynne Stadium

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived