College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

I know GeauxColonels already said it, but it needs to be said again: Tulane looks gorgeous. Even though their lack of talent makes it hard to watch them on the field, their modern classics make them so easy to at least want to look at them. I hope this board gives their unis more love.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know GeauxColonels already said it, but it needs to be said again: Tulane looks gorgeous. Even though their lack of talent makes it hard to watch them on the field, their modern classics make them so easy to at least want to look at them. I hope this board gives their unis more love.

I've only ever read overwhelming praise for Tulane's uniforms during my time here. Not sure I've ever come across someone who didn't like them.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I thought it looked like the names were slapped on the PSU jerseys pretty quick, just saw some where the name is already peeling off.

They were added weeks ago, but since the PSU staff isn't used to sewing on name plates, it'll probably take them a few games before they have a system that works for them. Happens to the best of 'em:

afc3.png

I've only ever read overwhelming praise for Tulane's uniforms during my time here. Not sure I've ever come across someone who didn't like them.

I love them too. Other teams that should get praise for their great uniforms are Temple and Kansas State. Those are some of my favorite in the FBS.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I thought it looked like the names were slapped on the PSU jerseys pretty quick, just saw some where the name is already peeling off.

They were added weeks ago, but since the PSU staff isn't used to sewing on name plates, it'll probably take them a few games before they have a system that works for them. Happens to the best of 'em:

afc3.png

Yes, I saw that too. But it's the actual letters peeling off. The nameplates aren't having a problem. I've seen it on a couple players so far.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

well now you have. im not feeling the love for Tulane. solid design, but i dont like their colors at all. just not my bag

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

UMass wearing black helmets/black jerseys/black pants combo for their first home FBS game.

Doesn't look terrible, but can't really say I'm a fan of the decision either.

I'll try and post a screenshot in a sec.

EDIT: And somewhat unrelated, but for some reason they decided to only cover the sideline walls and not the endzones in the UMass tarp. The Revolution tarp is showing in the endzones. Looks really, really weird.

well now you have. im not feeling the love for Tulane. solid design, but i dont like their colors at all. just not my bag

Whereas with me, I love the colors. They're unique in college sports and along with the flawless uniform design, are a modern classic IMHO.

I love them too. Other teams that should get praise for their great uniforms are Temple and Kansas State. Those are some of my favorite in the FBS.

I agree griff. There are certain teams mentioned when you think of great college football uniforms. The aforementioned teams above are not typically amongst the first mentioned.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Those are fighting words. Olive Green and Sky Blue baby. I'd post the song, but I don't remember all the words.

Roll Wave

Archived