College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I bet game developers hate Oregon.

"okay guys we're doing Oregon now. We need 12 jerseys, 12 pants, and 12 helmets."

"that's it?"

"did I mention they have iridescent numbers and wing patterns, a matte helmet, a glossy helmet, a carbon fibre helmet, a chrome helmet, a glossy helmet with chrome wings. Another one but with carbon fibre and chrome wings...and we're gonna each one on about 3 different color ways. Simple enough?"

":censored:."

63b12658f87711e181d822000a1e882f_7.jpg

I'm not sure that purple stripe is neccessary what with the fade effect already being prominent on the helmet, but still a good-looking helmet nonetheless.

Oh, and Northwestern may have my new favorite endzone design. That is absolutely fantastic. The Wildcats have indeed done a wonderful job with thier identity update.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'm not sure that purple stripe is neccessary what with the fade effect already being prominent on the helmet, but still a good-looking helmet nonetheless.

Oh, and Northwestern may have my new favorite endzone design. That is absolutely fantastic. The Wildcats have indeed done a wonderful job with thier identity update.

I don't really like the idea of a stripe, especially one that big, but I like the idea of a more consistent look between helmets and I liked adding more of the main school color on a helmet that previously had none.

Anyone else notice the claw marks on Cincy's pants are smaller?

So I wasn't just seeing things. Yes I did notice that, and I am a bit disappointed. I liked the larger claws much better.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I don't really like the idea of a stripe, especially one that big, but I like the idea of a more consistent look between helmets and I liked adding more of the main school color on a helmet that previously had none.

Disagree. The purple pops, and this is easily my favorite TCU helmet they've ever produced.

NCAA 13 Duck images (read: take with a grain of salt)

578580_10151135624312280_593500665_n.jpg

Errors: Those jerseys could be these but they're certainly not what we've seen in the Oregon shops. Lends weight to the white helmet rumor.

I've been saying all along that Oregon would have a white helmet with carbon fiber wings. I was starting to think I was crazy.

I really like this uniform. The light silver colored pants, and the white helmet look great. The one thing I don't like about it is the color of the jersey wings. I would prefer them to be a little bit darker, so they could be more noticeable.

This uniform would be greatly improved with chrome silver wings on the helmet and jersey.

Disagree. The purple pops, and this is easily my favorite TCU helmet they've ever produced.

I guess I didn't make my point well enough, because I don't think we disagree at all. I said I don't like the idea of a stripe, but what I meant by that was I was surprised by how much I liked it in this instance. I really like this helmet a lot.

Did anybody else notice that Pitt has their helmet history in stickers on the back of their helmets? Cool but not sure it is a good place for it. You can see it in this gallery on the 14th pic

Intesting. I saw the stickers during the game last night (but never a close up), and assumed they were wimiltary tribute stickers.

I agree that wasn't the best place for it. I'm surprised PL hasn't mentioned this.

Sure the purple pops, but (for me at least) it's just a matter of competing elements. You already have a fade effect garnering attention on the helmet, so why cover it with a bold stripe? Again, it's still a good looking helmet, I just think if you're going to have an element like a fade on the helmet, let it stand out and don't smother part of it with another competing element. That's just my opinion.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Sure the purple pops, but (for me at least) it's just a matter of competing elements. You already have a fade effect garnering attention on the helmet, so why cover it with a bold stripe? Again, it's still a good looking helmet, I just think if you're going to have an element like a fade on the helmet, let it stand out and don't smother part of it with another competing element. That's just my opinion.

Eh, they've already worn that shell multiple times, once with a stripe element and once without, and I think it looked much better with. The fade is not nearly noticeable during a game as it is in a close-up like this.

aTCU9410.jpg

6480116429_cdc993f6ca_m.jpg

And see, I actually prefer the look of it without the stripe. I think it looks sharper showcased on its own. To each thier own I guess! :)

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

Archived