College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I see that Oregon uniform, the more I like it. It's not perfect but it's far less objectionable than some of their worse offerings over the past few years. Too bad they won't be able to keep it up.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The more I see that Oregon uniform, the more I like it. It's not perfect but it's far less objectionable than some of their worse offerings over the past few years. Too bad they won't be able to keep it up.

I don't know, I have a good feeling about this set. It's a lot more flashy than the last one, but I think that's what makes it more "Oregon". Those helmets are just plain awesome.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

They started off on such a high note by using almost all green and yellow, but they'll ruin it by using black and chrome and gray and anthracite and volt.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

If those feathers were green it would look a lot better.

Like I've said before that green might have looked better for this game, but what about the rest of the season? Which color green do they pick? Bright green would only match this jersey, darker green would only match the normal home. Green would look very out of place if they tried to pair the yellow helmet with either the black or yellow jerseys since neither feature green. Making the wings chrome insures that it could work with more combinations.

Oregon's uniforms on Saturday are the epitome of a modern design that can still look pretty damn spiffy. Georgia Tech, on the other hand, looked an absolute mess. Seriously, that was the last school I expected to see green light something like that, & the design itself just screams of desperation to keep up with the Jones on Russell's part.

Great shade of red. Really works with the matte.

If those feathers were green it would look a lot better.

Like I've said before that green might have looked better for this game, but what about the rest of the season? Which color green do they pick? Bright green would only match this jersey, darker green would only match the normal home. Green would look very out of place if they tried to pair the yellow helmet with either the black or yellow jerseys since neither feature green. Making the wings chrome insures that it could work with more combinations.

Considering this is Oregon we're talking about, I wouldn't put it past them to have two different greens for everything. I know it would be more difficult than past helmets since changing between helmets was just a matter of changing the decals on one of six different helmet shells and the wings aren't a decal AFAIK, but still, it's Oregon. They've got that money. I'm sure they could do it.

They started off on such a high note by using almost all green and yellow, but they'll make it even better by using black and chrome and gray and anthracite and volt.

fixed it for ya :)

Hardy har har.

cin.jpg

Dope.

Cincinnati has too many helmets. They should stick to the black beauties.

2878464831_377c549b50_o.jpg

I don't know man, while i like the black helmets a lot, both their white and now red helmets look good. As long as they don't go monochrome red, they'll be fine.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived