College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's how the field looks on TV. Really sharp. Great endzones too.

j3ES1.jpg

That is a much better field than last year in every respect. The blue looks a little closer to what it should be; when I attended, the blue on the field at times looked almost like light royal, and that always bugged me. This blue isn't quite perfect, but it's closer.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Maryland's new helmet looks great in action. The pants? Yeeeeah, not so much. UA needs to stop with the back-of-the-leg piping and striping, it's bad.

Also, call me crazy, but I actually like how Mississippi State looks. I'd shrink the chest wordmark a bit, but I love the banner stripes.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'm really not feeling the shoulder stripes for Miss St. Not really sure why.

But man does Tulane look gorgeous with the stormtrooper unis.

What network is the Tulane game on? I MUST see it!

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I'm really not feeling the shoulder stripes for Miss St. Not really sure why.

But man does Tulane look gorgeous with the stormtrooper unis.

What network is the Tulane game on? I MUST see it!

I'm watching it on FSN but it might just be a local broadcast.

Found it! Thanks!

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Northwestern doing the 9/11 tribute

A2RqrBZCIAMEQTy.jpg

Wow NW field looks really nice and the 9/11 tribute is really nice also for a one-off kind of thing.

Please, NU, don't ruin your first home game in the new duds with America-Ns on the helmet. The 50 yard line is enough.

I agree the helmets should stay the same the 50 yard line is enough and I meant to put NU whoops.

Archived