College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

What does F.A.M.I.L.Y stand for?

Forget About Me I Love You

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does F.A.M.I.L.Y stand for?

Forget About Me I Love You

Are you serious?

Unfortunately yes. College football, you win again.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

So basically, this is a list of all the combos used by Oregon with a few other teams sprinkled in for good measure. There are some real head scratchers in here.

College Football's most unique uniforms, helmets and shoes according to Fox Sports

How the hell are VTs, Nebraska and Wisconsin's alts, Georgia Techs, Illinois, Eastern Michigans, Utahs, WVUs grey uniforms, Tennessee Techs, Arkansas States, Central Michigans, and Bowling Greens uniforms creative in the slightest?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

So basically, this is a list of all the combos used by Oregon with a few other teams sprinkled in for good measure. There are some real head scratchers in here.

College Football's most unique uniforms, helmets and shoes according to Fox Sports

How the hell are VTs, Nebraska and Wisconsin's alts, Georgia Techs, Illinois, Eastern Michigans, Utahs, WVUs grey uniforms, Tennessee Techs, Arkansas States, Central Michigans, and Bowling Greens uniforms creative in the slightest?

consider the source, man

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

When teams started trying to put patterns on their uniforms (GT honeycomb for example) I thought it might end up being cool. After watching GT multiple times, and now Air Force, I've decided that patterns suck. The honeycomb looks awful (even on the helmet) and the stealth bombers look silly. Overall, it seems like with these patterns, they're either too faint to be noticeable anyway, or they're gaudy and terrible and awful and I hate them. So let's just stop.

Georgia Tech with an amazing combo today. I don't care what anyone says, those uniforms are incredible.

No. No. No.

I will say, Russell thought hard about the design. The side panels replicate the body of a yellow jacket, the honeycomb helmet pattern is nice and subtle (I actually love the helmet) and the blue tusk things kind of give off the vibe of a yellow jacket antenna.

But at the same time it's OVERDESIGNED! The bubble wrap pattern is wayyy too detailed and ruins the numbers, which already are a terrible font to begin with, And, they downgraded by having just "Tech" on the jerseys instead of Yellow Jackets or Georgia Tech.

And, am I the only one that doesn't understand the other white jersey they wore against Va Tech??

I love parts of this look. I love the number font and "IRISH" under the collar, but the helmet should be 100% the dimpled dome-gold and the pants should be glossy.

Is there some new wave going on with sports pants manufacturers where they're not allowed to provide glossy pants any longer?

twitter

Archived