College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two things:

1. I still have no opinion on tOSU unis. Waiting till I see them in natural light.

2. tOSU is going to DOMINATE the B1G for years to come, sorry Michigan fans. UM could win this game, but I don't see that happening and it might be their last chance in a while. Hoke looks like a good coach (unfortunately) but tOSU has the second best coach in the nation. (And I say all of this as a NU and IU fan...)

Two things:

1. I still have no opinion on tOSU unis. Waiting till I see them in natural light.

2. tOSU is going to DOMINATE the B1G for years to come, sorry Michigan fans. UM could win this game, but I don't see that happening and it might be their last chance in a while. Hoke looks like a good coach (unfortunately) but tOSU has the second best coach in the nation. (And I say all of this as a NU and IU fan...)

...and just like all your credibility has gone out the window. ;)

I don't think there's anything wrong with having the shirts printed... but letting the design out before the 12th win seems like it should be a big no no. I'll just leave it at that.

Anyone seeing the HORRIBLY mismatched colors on the Texas jerseys? The shoulders are a totally different color than the rest. I dont mean they're lighter it darker, it's just a totally different orange.

Check your tv settings. They look to be the same to me. It's just the fact that even when the same color is used on different materials they look different.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

FMyY4.St.58.jpeg

really not feeling that chrome helmet for TCU. thought it might grow on me, but i like it less and less each time i see it. it dosent have the right feel for them. their uniform is very simple and has a utilitarian quality to it. its a "no glitz, all work" look finished off nicely with the stencil block numbers. the chrome helmet has the complete opposite vibe to it

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I think these Ohio state units will be nice. Anyway, One thing that bugs me with Cuse and Stanford, can't their Helmet logos be a little more different ? I always thought Sanford should have an old English S.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Georgia has been selling black fashion jerseys since c. 2002. I'm not sure why Nike would have just added that, if it did, but I promise Georgia will be in red tomorrow.

Like you, I believe Georgia will be in red tomorrow (and they definitely have been selling black replicas for a long time). IIRC I think CMR said a while back that they didn't order any black jerseys. Though if they really did add the black to nike.com, the timing couldn't be more suspicious. Tomorrow is a blackout, led by the students.

FMyY4.St.58.jpeg

really not feeling that chrome helmet for TCU. thought it might grow on me, but i like it less and less each time i see it. it dosent have the right feel for them. their uniform is very simple and has a utilitarian quality to it. its a "no glitz, all work" look finished off nicely with the stencil block numbers. the chrome helmet has the complete opposite vibe to it

I actually like them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I think these Ohio state units will be nice. Anyway, One thing that bugs me with Cuse and Stanford, can't their Helmet logos be a little more different ? I always thought Sanford should have an old English S.

Their colors are far enough apart that it doesn't bother me. I do think that Syracuse could use a different helmet logo.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

that would look sweet on a helmet but whats the significance to Stanford? why should they have a blackletter logo?

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Georgia has been selling black fashion jerseys since c. 2002. I'm not sure why Nike would have just added that, if it did, but I promise Georgia will be in red tomorrow.

I offer no comment as to what UGa will wear tomorrow, but those are pro combat with tackle twill numbers (ie def not the same as the old black fashion Georgia jerseys).

I offer no comment as to what UGa will wear tomorrow, but those are pro combat with tackle twill numbers (ie def not the same as the old black fashion Georgia jerseys).

How are they Pro Combat? They are neither the Pro Combat or Speed Machine templates. They are just the standard cut jersey with twill numbers.

Archived