College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

those Michigan uni's numbers are terrible to read in sunlight :angered: the helmets are $ though

Today's uniform would have been spot on without the maize numbers.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah this KSU dude looks pretty impressed with Oregon's helmet

oregon-ducks-2012-fiesta-bowl-helmets-570x570.jpg

That look could easily be negative as well, especially since Snyder is so insistent on uniform tradition.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

So I think we can all agree that Wisconsin and Stanford's a lovely matchup right? Right.

Personally I think their looks are too similar. I like some color variety in my favorite uniform matchups

I agree. Don't get me wrong, both teams look great on a standalone basis. But I do prefer my games to have contrasting colors.

gYH2mW9.png

Hah this KSU dude looks pretty impressed with Oregon's helmet

oregon-ducks-2012-fiesta-bowl-helmets-570x570.jpg

That look could easily be negative as well, especially since Snyder is so insistent on uniform tradition.

Yeah, I think I've had that same look on my face when seeing the latest CFB "innovation" as well... and from me, it ain't love.

Baylor should have never gone away from this set

RG3.jpgrobert-griffin.jpg

Agreed (though I would add a gold outline to the nubmers on the shirts).

BCS bowl champ hats suck. Haven't seen a clear shot of the shirts yet.

So just saw this on twitter ....

floridaoj.jpg

That's awesome news. I've tried that combo out in NCAA Football 13 and it looks great.

Also, great news for Baylor. Their current look is terrible.

NIU looks great.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived