2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, whatever. Sedin got his timeout one way or the other. I hope it teaches him to be less of a dirty player. Which he is. So whatever. Incidentally, I don't remember any of this hue and cry for lifetime suspensions when Joe Thornton concussed Jonathan Toews by repeatedly punching him in the head. Somehow the Blackhawks have gotten themselves into that funny rut where every bit of damage they incur is A Good Clean Hockey Play, evidently also including getting punched in the head. I think a lot of hit has to do with having fired Dale Tallon and doing wrong by the establishment, f'realz.

I could hear the True North shoutout quite loudly at the Predators game. Sounds like it's not just erstwhile Thrashers fans who made the trip.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'm split between cheering for more Bruins goals and cheering for more Quick saves. Quick's my fantasy goalie.

GO REDSOX44'S FANTASY TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!ONE!!!!

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Hahaha oh man I see Niemi gave up a goal at 19:59. The Sharks are really making this a lot harder than it needs to be. I know you can't spell Derek Morris without "Orr," but I dunno, man. Try being less bad from here on out, I kinda really want the Sharks to win.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Two big points for the Bruins. Tim Thomas had a monster game, but Patrice Bergeron still remains the leagues most underrated player.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Just capitalize on those chances and we're looking at those Pacific teams in our rear view mirror.

Try and stay positive, it's done. Not until our name is blacked out.

Sorry, there is another 3 point game in the PHX-SJ game tonight.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

At the 0:22 second mark, you can see Crosby trying to contain his laughter. Priceless!

If this board can produce the excuse of the scheduling loss then Im blaming this train wreck of an anthem rendition for the Pens giving up eight.

It's a National Anthem loss and Im sticking with it.

I didn't get to see the game, so I can't comment on how they played, but judging by the score... can't say I didn't expect the pens to :censored: the bed in a game or two down the stretch. Rather that now than later. Can't complain, being the first regulation loss in over a month. Still only three points behind the Rangers, who are idle tonight while the Pens face NJ, so they can close the gap again (provided they really have figured out how to beat Brodeur [...finally])

oBIgzrL.png

Archived