2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumored new Man City kit:

ArbU_UYCAAAGYeq.jpg

I like it!

I looks like one of their training shirts from this year.

The crest isn't in the normal colors, either. They might do something like that with the crest on an away shirt, but not a home shirt. Nice looking, but it's probably not the home kit.

Lyon's 3D kit...I have no words...

Adidas-New-Lyon-3D-Kit-2012-2013.jpg

The Fans with their Samsung 3D TVs will watch Lyon games with two 3D-glasses. One for the game and one for the shirts.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

im glad adidas is finally starting to figure out that simple templates look wayyyy better than the stupid random templates that they've been using for years.

what? Their Bayern, Liverpool, Chelsea, and pretty much every shirt aside from Lyon and Marseille aways have been simple. And some of those away shirts have been class like this one

V13689_adidas_Marseille_Away_Jersey_2011_zm.jpg

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

I am a big fan of Celtic's current home kit (2010-12), so I'll be sad to see it go. The black shorts of the new set will take some getting used to, but it's a nice classic look and I like the chains around the crest - should be nice to win another title in (hopefully with a cup win or two thrown in there, plus some European success). For my money (as a Tim all the way who'd shrivel up and die if I wore the Rangers' blue), the best Huns shirt was the 2010-11 set. A nice classic look that called to mind the shirts of the post-war years.

I'm loving the new United States home shirt, and not just because of the hoops. Finally a real identity for the Yanks. Too bad they won't be playing the World Cup in that, though I hope their WC shirt is some iteration thereof.

As for Barca's (apparent) new kits, now we know why Pep left - he must have seen what they would look like, and jumped ship before it got too bad!

im glad adidas is finally starting to figure out that simple templates look wayyyy better than the stupid random templates that they've been using for years.

what? Their Bayern, Liverpool, Chelsea, and pretty much every shirt aside from Lyon and Marseille aways have been simple. And some of those away shirts have been class like this one

V13689_adidas_Marseille_Away_Jersey_2011_zm.jpg

I just don't see the need for trim on the sleeves like that to not go straight across. And the section with the sublimated pattern can't just have straight seams opposed to that weird wavy pattern.

The template that the new Germany kits is a major upgrade IMO. Nice solid collar. No stupid unnecessary seams and piping. Nice and clean.

Nikes recent templates have been really simple that's by I weekly like them.

@gillagrant: I also love the new nara kits. And hope for something along the lines of the confeds cup kits to be worn for the wc. I wouldn't mind a red/white striped home an a navy(possibly sashed) away being the new norm from now on.

Rumored new Man City kit:

ArbU_UYCAAAGYeq.jpg

I like it!

I looks like one of their training shirts from this year.

The crest isn't in the normal colors, either. They might do something like that with the crest on an away shirt, but not a home shirt. Nice looking, but it's probably not the home kit.

Looks authentic enough to me. The darker stitching on the crest is nothing (and that is what it looks like to me, rather than a recolour). And I've not seen any pictures of City training in anything like that. I could be wrong of course!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived