2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

I can't comment on whether or not ld's a douche, he seems like an alright guy. But I'm from Texas and Love Dempsey, and I'd rather him excelling in one of the worlds top leagues, represent the us than someone who's career had been frustrating for many fans because he doesn't wan to challenge himself to get better. And plus of I was trying to get a non soccer fan to follow the sport I would, with no hesitation have them watch Dempsey playing against the best in the world, than Donovan playing against past their prime stars and American kids trying to prove themselves. But that's just me.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heavy Italian heritage, so I follow Italy, but I will always ride the USA 100% until I can't anymore- both men's and women's. Frankly, the men don't always last very long, but I can't wait until the day that they do.

I have heavy Italian heritage, so I follow Italy, but I will always ride the USA 100% until I can't anymore- both men's and women's. Frankly, the men don't always last very long, but I can't wait until the day that they do.

I'm not clever enough but there's a joke to be made here.

I was hoping somebody would. Haha.

Well, I'll be dipped. Scarygood30, back on the boards out of the clear blue nowhere.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

10_2053.jpg

I actually own a similar shirt. Very comfy!

With the Wolf being on Wolfsburg home I don't mind it. Could have been a little more subtle but you'll hardly even notice it during actual play.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I enjoyed both of these posts...but not like that. :ninja:

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

The new shirts from Stuttgart.

Aq1ZKs6CQAA_CnU.jpg

Their shirt sponsor isn't Porsche? :P

Borussia Mönchengladbach Home. Not good enough for the Champions League imo.

525798_391493307550488_100000694666436_1193219_30428120_n.jpg

Are we sure that's not just like a replica? Because that looks an awful lot like a replica.

It looks like a training (practice) shirt.

I root for the US first but because they aren't a power I fall to my ancestral roots and root for Germany second.

But I'm all US if they played Germany.

Doesn't make any sense to me either to be American and not root for them but to each their own.

This. But he also likes the Packers, so the shoe fits :)

Archived