2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's nice to see NASL teams upgrade their numbers, but sad to see that most go with suppliers that are second tier.

Eh, if the "second tier" suppliers are willing to work deals with them, rather than just sell them the same templated crap you and I could walk into a shop and buy, why not?

Though... that looks a lot like what the Stars wore last year, just with gold instead of yellow. Oh, and different numbers.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I doubt that's their third. Their clash kit is already navy blue. Having a black kit wouldn't provide sufficient contrast.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

On a second look, that does definitely look brown-ish. My point about it being a dark color close to black still stands, though. It doesn't provide much contrast with their clash kit.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

MLS logo is tiny as hell, I'm calling fake.

That's what jumps out at me....that super small MLS logo.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

It's a kids jersey. From the guy on twitter who did post it, there were a few more pics, and on the tag it said "kids", and was priced for only $50

It's a kids jersey. From the guy on twitter who did post it, there were a few more pics, and on the tag it said "kids", and was priced for only $50

Oh, ok. Thanks for the clarification.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Norwich City have released a video of their new kit, the video wasn't working when I tried it but their are pictures here.

Here's the video on Youtube... Stephen Fry makes an appearance starting about 1:18. I'm just happy the Canaries are secure in the EPL for next season.

Archived