2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

They have worn white shorts far more often than blue throughout their history, though.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumored new Man City kit:

ArbU_UYCAAAGYeq.jpg

I like it!

I like it, but it just doesn't look anywhere near as good as the 11/12 kit. The white pants look horrible compared to the blue they Wear now. Come on City!

Strongly disagree. The white is a much better look. I'm sure they'll have a sky blue option when the other team is in white shorts.

I think this is the best they've ever looked:

12750646.jpg

Toronto FC supporters kit debuting against Real Salt Lake tonight.

561882_10150672854466805_10611651804_9463633_1297369955_n.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

So it's a second white kit?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Rumored new Man City kit:

ArbU_UYCAAAGYeq.jpg

I like it!

I like it, but it just doesn't look anywhere near as good as the 11/12 kit. The white pants look horrible compared to the blue they Wear now. Come on City!

Strongly disagree. The white is a much better look. I'm sure they'll have a sky blue option when the other team is in white shorts.

I don't think that rule even exists anymore, and if it does, it hasn't been followed for a couple of years now.

united-city.jpg

Wigan+Athletic+v+Newcastle+United+Premier+vzZM1mS4FVzl.jpg

And I think the 2012 City kit is a massive downgrade compared to the one they are currently wearing. I don't really care about the difference in white v. blue shorts, but the black accents are terrible. Especially the black at the top of the sock compared to this years beautiful white and blue hooped socks

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

For the Manchester Derby they usually both wear white shorts if they are the primary that year. Newcastle has black shorts but for some reason refuse to wear them with that orange shirt.

Manchester United has often times worn black shorts against city. And there are plenty other examples of white on white shorts in the PL, including in the Villa v. City posted above. Clashing shorts just isn't a worry these days.

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

For the Manchester Derby they usually both wear white shorts if they are the primary that year. Newcastle has black shorts but for some reason refuse to wear them with that orange shirt.

Manchester United has often times worn black shorts against city. And there are plenty other examples of white on white shorts in the PL, including in the Villa v. City posted above. Clashing shorts just isn't a worry these days.

Different competitions have different rules. I don't think the EPL has ever insisted on changing clashing shorts. The FA Cup has, I think the Champions League does as well.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Doesn't the Champions League require non-clashing socks as well as shorts?

Bayern Away. Orange does not make any sence to me. Why not just make the stripes red? But otherwise it looks good.

The description from the FCB shop says white/infrared.

NOOOOOOO! No more INFARED!!! They already effed up the NCAA tournament. Why the hell do they want to ruin the Bundesliga as well?

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

Bayern Away. Orange does not make any sence to me. Why not just make the stripes red? But otherwise it looks good.

The description from the FCB shop says white/infrared.

NOOOOOOO! No more INFARED!!! They already effed up the NCAA tournament. Why the hell do they want to ruin the Bundesliga as well?

At least in this case it's soccer and it's a clash kit, at that. So not really a bad look IMO.

I think I'm indefinitely the minority here, but I'm kinda digging th new barca kits...

Archived