2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's gonna be a mighty fine looking Old Firm.

Damn straight. Glad to see Celtic going with just plain green-and-white hoops. None of this over-designed crap that has populated the hoops in recent years.

TBH, I kinda preferred last season's set for Rangers.

spacer.png

New Dynamo 3rd to be unveiled today on team's website.

RT @ChrisCanetti: Full 3rd uniform to be unveiled on http://houstondynamo.com later today. Check out Boswell, Cameron, Ching, and Davis modeling them.

Here's a preview.

5fsiqo.jpg

I know it's been shown on here before, but man I love this look.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

New Dynamo 3rd to be unveiled today on team's website.

RT @ChrisCanetti: Full 3rd uniform to be unveiled on http://houstondynamo.com later today. Check out Boswell, Cameron, Ching, and Davis modeling them.

Here's a preview.

5fsiqo.jpg

I know it's been shown on here before, but man I love this look.

Is that a different shade of orange from their home kits? If so, I don't really understand the color choice. I've come to expect third or change kits to either use the team's existing color palette or go a completely different direction. Choosing a different shade of the team's primary color seems unusual to me.

Edit: Now that I look at it, it seems to be more of a red. Hard to tell.

Going by the "Forever Orange" line, I'm guessing that's a darker orange as the base with their normal orange for the pinstripes. Whatever those colors are, I think it looks pretty good.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Borussia Mönchengladbach Home. Not good enough for the Champions League imo.

525798_391493307550488_100000694666436_1193219_30428120_n.jpg

Are we sure that's not just like a replica? Because that looks an awful lot like a replica.

It looks like a knock-off of this year's shirt.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

My USA Nike home top should be here on Monday. I'm sure I'll leave some thoughts!

I bought mine from the same place and at about the same time and I still don't have a delivery estimate. It jays says a shipping label has been created.

My USA Nike home top should be here on Monday. I'm sure I'll leave some thoughts!

I bought mine from the same place and at about the same time and I still don't have a delivery estimate. It jays says a shipping label has been created.

When we both purchased, it was during the preorder phase. I emailed them and they said they would collect the money from my bank account right at shipment. Today was the first day they could ship them out as they officially went on sale today. Feel free to shoot them an email to get more info. They're always VERY speedy in response. You should get a confirmation email of shipment soon!

Edit- here's the full version miniaturized. Haha.

ArcudsUCQAIvN-I.jpg

Archived