New Era unveils new on-field sidelines caps

phutmasterflex

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Era revealed on Facebook their new on-field caps for the upcoming season. I like these a lot. So simple and I might actually get one

https://www.facebook.com/neweracaps/app_242833542486207

I love them. Absolutely amazing.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12,Β POTD 2/26/17

Β 

Kind of surprised they have the Cowboys' "D", the Bears' "B", but no Redskins' "R" (as of yet).

Also surprised that the Colts hat isn't black...they are supposed to be switching to black helmets this year, right??! /sarcasm

Overall, they are good hats.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Β 

I've been waiting for hats like these ever since I heard New Era had gotten the NFL hat rights. It's been hell trying to find a decent looking Redskins hat. All of these look so awesome. The simplicity of an MLB authentic. I love it.

I'm especially a big fan of ones with a different colored brim (Bills, Redskins, Panthers for example)

90758391980.gif

Love how every team has an "OFFICAL" 59Fifty on-field cap. </copyeditor>

EDIT: Would like to see more of them with the contrasting front panels, like the "OFFICAL" Cowboys cap.

I've been waiting for hats like these ever since I heard New Era had gotten the NFL hat rights. It's been hell trying to find a decent looking Redskins hat. All of these look so awesome. The simplicity of an MLB authentic. I love it.

Reebok made plenty of simple hats. They really weren't hard to find.

Β 

Yes I'm aware. But they didn't make any 59/50's... and the closest thing they did have to 59/50's used the curly R logo for the Redskins rather than the primary logo. And it was black also. Hence, its been hell trying to find a decent looking Redskins hat.

90758391980.gif

Yes I'm aware. But they didn't make any 59/50's... and the closest thing they did have to 59/50's used the curly R logo for the Redskins rather than the primary logo. And it was black also. Hence, its been hell trying to find a decent looking Redskins hat.

Fair enough. They do sell burgandy Reebok hats with the R at fanatics.com and the Redskins' official online store.

I think the big thing is that the Reebok hats always felt like :censored:.

These were poorly made hats that never fit right.

Compared to American made 5950s, they are a clown product.

American 5950s are the best, no doubt, and are better than what Reebok made. But Chinese 5950's suck pretty bad.

Β 

Everywhere I go always brings me back to that Facebook page, so I can only see NE, SF, and NY (Giants). I like the simplicity and I think that 49ers one look great. Something bugs me about the Giants one though. Maybe the logo seems a bit big?

Anway, how are you seeing the other teams?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

Β 

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Everywhere I go always brings me back to that Facebook page, so I can only see NE, SF, and NY (Giants). I like the simplicity and I think that 49ers one look great. Something bugs me about the Giants one though. Maybe the logo seems a bit big?

Anway, how are you seeing the other teams?

You should just be able to click on the team names below the NE/SF/NYG caps.

Archived