2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I seem to recall some people trying to make something of the Red Wings streak of "not losing" over a 30 game span last year. However, there were ties scattered throughout, with the best true winning streak was actually 6 games. Nobody oustide of "crazy hockey fan" was all that impressed.

There aren't ties. Thanks for the dispatch from a parallel universe, though.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I seem to recall some people trying to make something of the Red Wings streak of "not losing" over a 30 game span last year. However, there were ties scattered throughout, with the best true winning streak was actually 6 games. Nobody oustide of "crazy hockey fan" was all that impressed.

Yeah. I miss sister kissers.

I don't have a sister so I'd have to settle for someone else's.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Correction: They were overtime shootout wins, not ties. Basically the same thing, though.

6uXNWAo.png

Mark Sanchez and the Jets snapped the Rams' 1-game tying streak this afternoon. Thus, Tebowmania dies down for the next seven days.

I know hockey hasn't used ties in awhile but it used to be "unbeaten" streaks...

Or "winless" streaks if ties and losses were strung together......

Correction: They were overtime shootout wins, not ties. Basically the same thing, though.

No, not really. A win is a win. It's the shootout losses that need to be relegated to just regular losses.

Reports say New England TE Rob Gronkowski has a busted forearm. Huge blow for the Patriots. The Gronker was having another killer year.

He'll miss 4-6 weeks. Nothing season-killing. Should be back for the playoffs.

Maybe rolling up the score was not a good idea

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Reports say New England TE Rob Gronkowski has a busted forearm. Huge blow for the Patriots. The Gronker was having another killer year.

Maybe if Luck stopped throwing interceptions and the Colts special teams knew how to stop Edelman, it never would have happened.

Nonetheless, today was my first Patriots game I ever attended and I couldn't be happier.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

He got hurt on an extra point, not because he was playing full time at the end of the game (which he wasn't)

Just gonna live vicariously through Shawn Jefferson for a minute:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif

THIS TEAM IS BAD, AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived