LOGOLYMPIAD - Event 1 Voting

pollux

I received sixteen entries for the first event of Logolympiad 2011! Unfortunately, I had to disqualify one of the entries, and another will receive a warning... Make sure you submit correctly your entries! I will flat out disqualify entries that do not meet the requirements from event 2 onwards.

The requirements for the Alternate Uniform event were:

Your task is to design an alternate uniform for one team from the National Basketball Association (NBA).

• Your submission must feature the front and the back of the jersey.
  • Your submission must also feature the shorts.

List your 3 favorites, ranked 1, 2, 3.

The poll closes Thursday, September 13th, at 1:00PM Eastern Time (three days from now).

Voting is now closed.

Entries

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4 WARNING: Leave at least 70 px of white space at the bottom of your submission.

Entry #5

Entry #6

Entry #7

Entry #8

Entry #9

Entry #10

Entry #11

Entry #12

Entry #13

Entry #14

Entry #15

Disqualified entry

I received one entry that I must disqualify for two reasons: the entry was 3333 px X 2500 px, and I actually have no idea who sent it, as I don't have the board member's name for the attached image. Here's the disqualified submission:

DQ 1

Hopefully, with all the warnings and the DQ, everyone will be able to abide by the rules.

Reminder

The voting will be open to public voting once the event is officially over. Once the finalists have been posted in the event thread, voting will be open for 3 days.

Judging is open to all board members registered BEFORE September 1st. This is to ensure no one is voting for themselves under an alternate login.

Members may vote once per event and may not vote for their own entry (I'll know if you did, and will not count your vote). You may not disclose the identity of any of the designers of the entries until voting closes.

Voting will be via the 3-2-1 points method. Voters will be asked to post their choice for a gold, silver and bronze winner. Gold votes are worth 3 points, Silver worth 2, Bronze worth 1.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived