2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

Wasn't the Dolphins jersey leak confirmed to be the final product? I am highly skeptical of the idea of the Jaguars jersey leak is not the final product. I think it almost certainly is.

I suppose the difference here could be the lack of Flywire, but that was just due to it being one of the cheaper replicas.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Volt is their term for the color. That's why you have their images come up.

Bright colors (especially yellow) was a color trend last year and still a bit but its dying off. Nike just read the color trend reports like everyone else did 2 years ago. People don't see Nike doing bright yellow/green and then go out and make their own, its impossible. How do you think neon colors showed up at the same time in Urban Outfitters, Dicks Sporting Goods and even Victoria's Secret?

I did not realize that was their name for it so that makes sense.

However I do not see any other athletic uniform designer throwing in colors that are trendy other than Nike to teams uniforms.

Which is the problem I have with Nike & hope it does not enter the NFL.

I would hate to see Volt thrown in for no other reason than it is a trend.

Nike's been doing the "Let's not call it 'Yellow', let's call it 'Volt'" for a while now with all their colors. Right now, they are also pushing "Photo Blue", which is pretty close to what the Thunder wear. And they don't always call it "grey", they call it "anthracite". Dark navy is "obsidian", and so forth.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Wasn't the Dolphins jersey leak confirmed to be the final product? I am highly skeptical of the idea of the Jaguars jersey leak is not the final product. I think it almost certainly is.

I suppose the difference here could be the lack of Flywire, but that was just due to it being one of the cheaper replicas.

Yeah but those jerseys sometimes don't look a whole lot like the onfield product.

I think they were both just the game jerseys & I don't think we will see shield on the actual jersey where we saw it on the game jersey.

Yeah but those jerseys sometimes don't look a whole lot like the onfield product.

I think they were both just the game jerseys & I don't think we will see shield on the actual jersey where we saw it on the game jersey.

Hahah my bad, wrong thread

People in Miami- what is the initial reaction to the logo change?

I live in South Florida,everybody hates it. Every radio station had call after call of how much they hated it. Most people complain about no helmet on the whale looking dolphin.

I live in South Florida,everybody hates it. Every radio station had call after call of how much they hated it. Most people complain about no helmet on the whale looking dolphin.

That's what we call the vocal idiots. It's the same reason there was so much chatter last election about how Romney would win, but Obama ended up winning handily. Because the the loudest voices are the ones that are most upset with the current situation.

That's what we call the vocal idiots. It's the same reason there was so much chatter last election about how Romney would win, but Obama ended up winning handily. Because the the loudest voices are the ones that are most upset with the current situation.

Not the brightest of people living around here. People don't usually call a radio station to praise a logo though. I love the new colors and the new logo is alright I guess. I'm just glad I like the new Jaguars logo,thats my team. I can understand the Miami fans frustration for not liking the new logo though.

iHesJ56.png this looks bad ass

after seeing this logo placement and the new era hat I am very curious to see the vast range of rotated degrees that this logo will be placed in. I'm guessing the nose will be pointing anywhere from 1:00 to 3:00 on the clock face as there is no real reference point to align it against. The potential for misalignment and over/under rotation is quite vast

@DirtyDuval Be wary that a man in your position is bound to draw comparisons to others who came on here as "first time posters" with "insider information" who were just full of it. (FresnoStAlum brings up a good example)

Since you're a Jags fan (in suppostion), I' gonna cut you some slack and just say that i hope you are right. Matte black helmets would sure beat chrome gold or two-tone (*gags*) and, even though we saw such a small portion, I sure hope that the leak wasn't accurate because of the cluster-cuss that was that patch-placement (why not the sleeves?!).

Tread with caution, DD.

Gupti,

I definitely thought twice before posting but I figured I am not here for accolades or trying to act all high and mighty. I am just relaying information I was told, whether it is right or wrong we will soon find out, but in the mean time, I thought it might add to the discussion so I went with it. I figured some people might get mad but in the end, why should they? I have no agenda. I do live in Jax and am also a season ticket holder. My source may or may not have been fed bull but I believe the person told me the truth about what they knew.

I personally hope that the most recent "leaked" picture is not the real thing either. Good or bad, I think the real one will include some sort of Camo pattern. That is just my personal opinion and nothing more. Don't know how I will feel if it is a matte black finish on the helmet...I guess I will have to see it if the rumor I heard was true. I personally wish they would just go back to the original black helmet, just with the new logo.

I am hoping that we will have an "alternate" helmet also...Every one else has a throwback uniform/helmet so why can't we just have an alt helmet..something that looks good with the Teal alt uniform.

Archived