2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since it seems like a bunch of Bucs fans skipped over the most recent thing CDixonDesign said...

The Buccaneers are the "Umm...what changed" team. He said he thought the old logo got sent by mistake because the difference was so subtle. No return of Bruce, no redesign. Just some subtle change (maybe a color tweak like mentioned above or slight logo adjustment?).

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Okay. My predictions...

The Bucs are going to sweeten their uniforms, but no color/helmet changes.

The Jags are going to get the Seahawks/Oregon overhaul treatment.

Minnesota will go retro-ish, ala the 49ers.

And the Dolphins are doing something with this:

new-dolphins-helmet-2013.jpg

If I were a betting man, I'd put money on these predictions. B)

wish buccaneer bruce would come back

Maybe a modernized Bruce comes back as an alternate logo, but the pirate flag defines the modern-day Buccaneers. The team turned from a laughingstock into a Super Bowl champion in that gear. I can't see them straying too far from their current pewter and red motif.

I could see the Bucs' new Bruce resembling something like this, but with sword-in-mouth and perhaps a little less "Disney-ish".

AltBucsLogo1.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

wish buccaneer bruce would come back

Maybe a modernized Bruce comes back as an alternate logo, but the pirate flag defines the modern-day Buccaneers. The team turned from a laughingstock into a Super Bowl champion in that gear. I can't see them straying too far from their current pewter and red motif.

I could see the Bucs' new Bruce resembling something like this, but with sword-in-mouth and perhaps a little less "Disney-ish".

AltBucsLogo1.jpg

the ghost of Al Davis gonna sue somebody

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

That's not saying much though. The current Jags set is pretty terrible.

He said that he only saw the new logos, not the jerseys. And I personally think the current Jaguars logo is good.

I couldn't agree more. That's obviously a hairball he's coughing up.

Love to see that awful logo upgraded.

EDIT: Removed at poster's request.

Thanks for the info. Im hoping they didnt ruin my Jaguars logo. I hope they left the teal in the logo or added more. Can you give us any info on color changes? I know the Dolphins already said navy is still in the color scheme,more or less on the logo? same question about Jags and teal? I know you cant give us too much but thanks for what you can.

Archived