Sign in to follow this  
rams80

When High School Uniforms Go Bad

Ladies and Gentlemen: The Carol City High School Chiefs

Well, I'd say this set is tasteless on several levels-both in the "ugly" and "tacky" sense and in the "JESUS CHRIST YOU ASSHATS CENTERED AN INDIAN'S HEAD ON THE CROTCH OF YOUR PANTS" sense. Clearly an affront to all sense of decency and common sense-I welcome the Native American picket line.

The helmet has potential, but the rest of the set is UGLY!

It doesnt really have promise, but I'll still wait till we see some real pics instead of some Photoshopped mockups.

That helmet is awesome and the Chiefs should be taking note. From the neck down, though, that uniform is an utter and complete abomination to every design sensibility there is, and quite possibly the worst football uniform ever made.

Also, that Indian logo is clip art and unoriginal. When I was in high school, our teams used it sometimes too (along with a different, original logo). I was on the wrestling team freshman year and I remember using this logo.

Nothing says "Chiefs" like those numbers, that's for sure. These are so ugly, they're a treat. I cannot wait to see real pictures of them.

Whats in the Water at these Floridian High School?

Maybe they get it from the Willamette River.

Seriously, isn't this trickle down from Oregon? The more outrageous the better?

What in the name of god would create this abomination? It makes the Atlantic Eagles look like Alabama. From top to bottom, this is the worst uniform ever!!! :angered: :angered:

We warned you all. You didn't listen, but we warned you. This is what your madness as wrought.

That helmet is awesome and the Chiefs should be taking note.

No.

Those pants are so bad not even a pro wrestler wouldn't wear them!

We warned you all. You didn't listen, but we warned you. This is what your madness as wrought.

Yes, clearly because one high school has a really ugly uniform set, every even slightly-modern uniform should just be replaced with solid color jerseys and plain block. :rolleyes:

This wouldn't happen if schools like Oregon or Maryland didn't spit upon anything resembling normalcy. They set an example and everyone tries to follow.

This wouldn't happen if schools like Oregon or Maryland didn't spit upon anything resembling normalcy. They set an example and everyone tries to follow.

By design, Oregon's uniforms are actually quite conservative. It's just their obsession with using colors outside of their school's official colors that makes it seem like they are going off the rails.

Maryland, though their uniforms are occasionally tacky and often disjointed, at least has concepts behind their designs.

This... just... no.