Each Team's Worst Look- NBA Edition

tigerslionspistonshabs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8561_display_image.jpeg?1318854523

that one is probably the worst of this bunch

If the wordmark and numbers were really simple that grizzlies jersey would actually pretty solid and really unique.

Agreed. They just over did it. Makes me wonder how this team would have evolved, brand wise if they stayed in Vancouver.

If the wordmark and numbers were really simple that grizzlies jersey would actually pretty solid and really unique.

Agreed. They just over did it. Makes me wonder how this team would have evolved, brand wise if they stayed in Vancouver.

658158_display_image.jpg?1277199786

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

658158_display_image.jpg?1277199786

The biggest problem with this brand was the colours. Red and Teal do not look good together in any application. Add brown to the mix and you have arguably the worst colour scheme since the Nugget's rainbow set.

The biggest problem with this brand was the colours. Red and Teal do not look good together in any application. Add brown to the mix and you have arguably the worst colour scheme since the Nugget's rainbow set.

I disagree. They're two closely related colors, but if the balance of black was kept in the right context, it would work together really well.

I agree and disagree for the mention of the Griz' original teal jersey. Yes, it was busy, but it embodies everything the NBA was in the 90's.

How has this not been covered?

4113475203_eb158e57bd.jpg

It could work if it wasn't in front and back like that. I like the graphic overlay, actually

I really like this uniform. Fits New Orleans and Mardi Gras.

Its fitting of Mardi Gras, that doesn't mean the colors of Mardi Gras aren't a) terrible and B) make for a crap uniform.

Archived