2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think a lot of cartoon ducks look that way, and Disney hasn't sued them all out of existence:

Disney sued Marvel over Howard.

... and apparently, putting pants on Howard was enough to fix that.

I just think a lot of cartoon ducks look that way, and Disney hasn't sued them all out of existence:

Disney sued Marvel over Howard.

... and apparently, putting pants on Howard was enough to fix that.

First, Disney only threatened to sue Marvel, the lawsuit never really happened, though it did bring change. And yeah...Howard wore a blue coat and no pants in the 70s. I can see why Disney thought it was a little similar. Give Wild Wing a blue coat and no pants, and yeah, I'd agree he looks like Donald, too.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Hate to disrupt this riveting Ducks discussion, but do Carolina's arm numbers look particularly small for some reason?

2013-09-18_408_lr-S.jpgsemin_3.0_standard_352.0.jpg

It's especially disconcerting with single numbers.

Andrej-Sekera-Carolina-Hurricanes-416x31

Still rate this as the biggest downgrade so far, even worse than the Sharks. Sharks were a hem stripe and a few small tweaks away from actually having a nice look. This is just boring.

I've got 2nd row seats for the Florida Panthers home opener, so I'll try to get some good photos of their throwback jerseys they'll be wearing:

http://panthers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=678430

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Fun Facts: NOTHING MAJOR but good to have people in good places....

St. Louis Blues

10-st.-louis-blues-ice-girls-nhl-ice-gir

Uniforms were damaged during cleaning. The white is now a baby blue. It will be hard to tell from the average fan. The photo above is the before picture.

After photo:

IMG_1454.jpg

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

I've got 2nd row seats for the Florida Panthers home opener, so I'll try to get some good photos of their throwback jerseys they'll be wearing:

http://panthers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=678430

You sure it means the old jerseys? They said it will be a "throwback night", but it could mean something else...

Well ticket prices are already thrown back to 1974, so

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived